• Total voters

Iubootgater

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Greenwood IN
Member #

Our goal is to have a line so the people at the front can let everyone else know what to expect. So if a turn is too tight we can give a heads up.
Smart...short wheelbase experienced wheeler up front with radio would be the way to go I would think. Obviously the vid I posted is the extreme but we like our trees in these parts so I'm guessing allot of the trails are tight at spots.
Guess it's time to level the truck and buy those AT's....

Advocate II

I just called them to make sure. The easy trails are big enough for full-size trucks. The even currently have a discount card so if we get 10 vehicles going we could get the card for $75 and everyone is covered and we save $25. Otherwise we could still do the discount card and maybe the local guys could pick up the extra and them use them later in the year for another trip

Iubootgater

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Greenwood IN
Member #

I just called them to make sure. The easy trails are big enough for full-size trucks. The even currently have a discount card so if we get 10 vehicles going we could get the card for $75 and everyone is covered and we save $25. Otherwise we could still do the discount card and maybe the local guys could pick up the extra and them use them later in the year for another trip
Damn... Sir you are on it and it's appriceated. According to count it's not far off the ten, still working out if I or we can make it but going to try.

Advocate II

Sadly I love this stuff. My wife and I would love to eventually start a trip planning business for anything outdoors. We want to collect a bunch of trip data then start helping people plan their trips. Plus I want to make sure everyone that goes can enjoy it and is not stuck on the sidelines.

Reactions: Iubootgater

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I have one, maybe two from work coming who aren't in the head count on here. Mike has a full size Dodge so there will be trucks there. As @Wildland Outdoors said, we'll have a point person who can relay info back. We aren't about to do any trail damage. This is all for fun and learning. I DD my Wrangler a lot, so I can't afford to break anything. lol

Reactions: Iubootgater

hardtrailz

Rank V

Advocate II

Indiana
Wayalife is piece of work. Shows the park, but can not stand that POS and his minions.

On the main trails and for cruising around exploring a full size will be fine. I parked at the trailhead and walked portions before continuing or have jumped in a different rig for a ride and I am sure you will have plenty to enjoy.

Reactions: ShawnR

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Ok, since we are up to 7 then I will order 50, I think if i remember correctly I can get 50 for like $27, so as long as that price gets covered then I'll give you guys some more then what you pay for. I don't care to profit from it so as long as my cost is paid back then that is fine. Also would be cool do give to other off roaders while we are there as a promo for OB, I may even slip in a QR code on a hand out card along with it that leads to the OB website (you guys know, that hand out card the @Michael and @Corrie have been working on HAHA :tearsofjoy: )

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Wayalife is piece of work. Shows the park, but can not stand that POS and his minions.

On the main trails and for cruising around exploring a full size will be fine. I parked at the trailhead and walked portions before continuing or have jumped in a different rig for a ride and I am sure you will have plenty to enjoy.
Thanks for the info.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch