Red Bird 6/25 and 26

• Total voters

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I just heard about this on the jeep forum. So I came over here to join. I'm from Davenport and would love to take my TJ on this trip.
Welcome! And yes, please come join us..it will be a good time and awesome to meet the OB guys and put some faces with names!

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I just heard about this on the jeep forum. So I came over here to join. I'm from Davenport and would love to take my TJ on this trip.
Glad you made it over from the Jeep forum. That'll make 4 Jeeps heading over from the QC area. One is in Iowa City, but close enough. BTW, going to be a nice weekend finally. Gonna have to go topless!!!

JTmoney065

Rank 0

Contributor I

Yeah hopefully it is nice this weekend. Here is my rig at the badlands in case you guys see me cruising around the QC. I should have my new OME lift on before this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTmoney065

Rank 0

Contributor I

I did not go with the deltas. I just went with my dad and it was our first time out with it. I had a blast and we were both hooked. I like the dirty deltas but I deleted my Facebook about a year ago so there was no way for me to keep with their events. I'll probably have to get Facebook again so I can do some meet ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
hmmm nope no WJ with the Dirty Deltas
Yah, Bent River Dirty Deltas is primarily a Wrangler group. Every meet up I've gone too, it's about rock crawling or mudding, so I haven't dome much lately. I'm more into the overlanding scene. Plus most of those guys have kick ass jobs that can afford them the $80,000 Jeeps. My budget is way way way smaller than that. The overland crowd, regardless of rig, is more my speed.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I am not much into mud or rock crawling. I bet they don't like XJ's either.... lol

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I got my vacation day approved for Friday, June 24th. So the wife and I will head over to Dugger Friday morning. Anyone else heading over Friday morning?