Red Bird 6/25 and 26

• Total voters

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I won't know about Friday until a week or two before, gotta see if our busy season has calmed down enough to get both days off. I'd say im about 75% sure I can make Friday, if the wife permits lol

Reactions: SteveR

hardtrailz

Rank V

Advocate II

Indiana
Its a fun place. I when for Hi-Lift day a few years back and it was "dry" time and as you see in pics, Redbird has mud always. Some trails are rather intense and we had a few jeeps with body damage trying to stick to moderate stuff.

will check calendar and see if I can get over there that weekend.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

There are some dirt trails that run around through the park as well. There is stuff for everyone, but I think Badlands is more stock-ish friendly myself.
Yeah I had a blast there with my WJ and it was pretty stock. Never been to Redbird though.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I guess we better confirm the trail before we run it. According to the Jeep Badge of Honor site, it's suppose to be "easy" to "moderate". I'm not looking to damage my Jeep. lol. I just want to get out and see the sites. I think the trail we're going to run should be easier than the pics above. At least, I hope.

Hank_

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jackson Michigan
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Heise
Member #

Today my wife informed me we already have plans that weekend. My best friends twins (a boy and girl) have their high school graduation on that Saturday. This is the only graduation party I have and I must attend. I am really bummed because this sounds like a great trip and it would be cool to meet some others from this site. Maybe one weekend we can get some folks to come to the great Lakes state and play on the Silver Lake Sandy Dunes. It's a blast. Sand is easy on the drive train and no trees to run into unless you want to. Sorry I can't be there. Please take lots of pics. Shawn please pm me if you set up something else.

Hank

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Sounds good to me. We will use it as a proving ground. Though I do want to run the badge of honor trail if we can. I don't have any badges yet. lol

Reactions: SteveR