Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I am about 3-3.5hrs North of Redbird...I was supposed to go down to Redbird for a Hi-Lift jack sponsored day last year and couldn't get it off of work at the last minute :(

EDIT**** I am actually only 2.5hrs from Redbird...
Hope you can make it. Would be great to meet in person.

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
I am good with that weekend. Trying to get my son to come along. He can either ride with me or he is talking about getting another rig. He has had several Cherokees but is in-between rigs right now. :sunglasses:

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I am good with that weekend. Trying to get my son to come along. He can either ride with me or he is talking about getting another rig. He has had several Cherokees but is in-between rigs right now. :sunglasses:
That's great. Looking forward to putting faces to names in person.

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
Tentatively that will work for me too. I will know closer into April. I am changing positions at work but it should affect things.

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Tentatively that will work for me too. I will know closer into April. I am changing positions at work but it should affect things.
If not, we've been talking about other weekend runs not too far from home. But that would be great if you can make it.

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
So I am counting about 7 rigs possibly making the trip? That would be great! A little adventure and camping too!

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks so much! It looks like there are a wide range of trails. I'd probably be only on the blue, or possibly a few easier green ones.
I'm more into exploring than seeing what rock I can conquer. I'd be happy to hit the trails with you.

Reactions: CQBSquirrel

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
So I am counting about 7 rigs possibly making the trip? That would be great! A little adventure and camping too!
There might be a couple more. I'm not sure if they know this trip is being planned. Plus I have a friend at work who is working on his Dodge truck and wants to come along. Would be great if we get a good showing from the Midwest. I think @Wildland Outdoors posted some campground info somewhere. We'll have to see about making reservations.

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
There may be another couple of rigs that I know too. Will start to dig a little deeper now that there is a date.

Advocate II

There are a couple close by. We may want to look into reservations for sure. I'll do some digging tomorrow and see what I can come up with. Would be great to get a block of sites all together.

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
Is everyone planning on tent camping or does anyone plan on bringing campers?

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
Im open to whatever. I have a camper but would need to be pulled with my other vehicle. So it's easier to throw a tent in the jeep... Sounds like there is a plan starting to form.