San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Paul
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4SAP
I'm new to this group and new to overlanding. Looking for a mentor to help me integrate. I live in San Antonio. What happens at your monthly meet up? Should I bring anything, food etc.?

Thanks

Reactions: roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I'm new to this group and new to overlanding. Looking for a mentor to help me integrate. I live in San Antonio. What happens at your monthly meet up? Should I bring anything, food etc.?
Thanks
The group has a great variety of experience levels. Some of us have been doing this for years, some are just getting started, and everything in between. The great thing is, regardless of what any of us already know, we are always learning new things from each other. We'd enjoy seeing you this Sat. No need to bring anything except yourself and your rig, and maybe a cup of coffee to keep warm with.

AdventureGuy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Paul
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4SAP
The group has a great variety of experience levels. Some of us have been doing this for years, some are just getting started, and everything in between. The great thing is, regardless of what any of us already know, we are always learning new things from each other. We'd enjoy seeing you this Sat. No need to bring anything except yourself and your rig, and maybe a cup of coffee to keep warm with.
Unfortunately I just found out I have to work Saturday. But I’ll be there in March.

Slowone

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Perritte
Member #

Still unsure if i will be able to make it to this meet up, when is it to late to RSVP for this meet up

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I was wondering if you plan meet ups and camping trips? I live in Houston and been trying to find a group that does .
I love to plan camping/exploring trips. The next one is Feb. 21-23 at Sulphur Springs Camp near Bend, TX. Join us! I try to make a run at least once a month

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I was wondering if you plan meet ups and camping trips? I live in Houston and been trying to find a group that does .
here’s one in east Texas in March. Looks fun.

AdventureGuy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Paul
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4SAP
For the sulfur Springs camp meet up, are we meeting at sulfur Springs camp or are we starting out someplace else? I’m coming from San Antonio up Highway 281.

Reactions: Sparksalot