Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I will not be at the Expo, but will be at the normal monthly meet on Oct 5, if anyone is wanting to attend.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
I'll be there either Friday or Saturday, not sure which. If I go Friday, I'll be at the meet up on Saturday.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
On the post, it says 9am PDT !
Or is it actually local 9am CST?
OK, that's weird. I just checked and it's set up for Central Time, so I don't know why it lists it as PDT. Anyway. It is 9am local (central) time.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
I'm planning on being there and then going to Jersey Mike's for takeout - just gotta remember to turn SOUTH on 130 this time!:tonguewink: I was supposed to do that last time, but went NORTH, and then couldn't understand how I missed the turn-off! DOH

Reactions: roots66

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hello all! I joined OB last December but haven't really gotten the forums yet. I plan on going to the monthly meet in December to hopefully meet and connect with you all. I'll be out at Sulphur Springs Camp this weekend if anyone is interested in joining us for some camping. Cheers!

Reactions: roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all! I joined OB last December but haven't really gotten the forums yet. I plan on going to the monthly meet in December to hopefully meet and connect with you all. I'll be out at Sulphur Springs Camp this weekend if anyone is interested in joining us for some camping. Cheers!
Welcome. Looking forward to meeting.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Where is sulphur springs camp? Never heard of it.