Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Well, folks, gonna miss this one. Heading for Colorado and Utah the week before (after Labor Day). Planning on a couple weeks around Ouray/Telluride and Moab. This will be my first overland trip in the new Trailhawk, so I'm hoping for good weather and following seas.

Planning on leaving Tuesday or Wednesday (3 or 4 Sep) if anyone wants to tag along. Expected itinerary includes Black Bear Pass, Imogen Pass, Rim Rocker (maybe), and a LOT of trails near/around Moab.

Wish me luck!:smilecat:
Good luck, happy trails, and take pictures. See you next time.

Threat_Leveled_Midnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Linsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
I won’t be able to make this Saturday’s meetup but I will be at the expo in Llano next month. Hope to meet some of y’all there.
I'm fairly new as well. I will be at tomorrows meeting and at the Avid Outdoors Texas Overland Expo. Very Excited for that one!

To your other post, I'm not sure when the next run will be but I really want to get in on it as well! Looks like a good time.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Looks like central Texas will be well represented at the expo in Llano. Is everyone planning on camping for the 2 days?
I will not be there as this is the weekend of my son's birthday.

StoneyJeanz

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Little
Member #

Il be there Friday through the weekend for sure, not sure if I will make it Thursday evening or not.

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

Hey everyone! I'm new to the overlanding community and OB but I'm very excited to be a part of it! I was looking around trying to find my bearings and I found this rally point. Wanted to ask (because I can't quite figure it out just yet) When is the next one? I'd love to meet some local OB members and see y'alls builds!
Welcome to the group!! Hope to meet you soon.

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

Hello, All - just found this meet it just so happens to be the day before me and my wife are headed out to a 2 week trip, looks like a good way to get ramped up.
Have a great trip and welcome to OB. Look forward to meeting you.