Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Not a lot of camping in Seattle... Wait no, acutually I guess there is! Mostly free too.

-jim lee
Exactly why I don't live there! If we do just meet-ups, I think the Mt. Vernon/Burlington area would be best. If we do camping meet-ups, I think that East of Mt. Vernon would be best for most people.

Justinwrites

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Olympia, WA
Member #

Finally coming out of a bad round of pneumonia that took me and the wife out of action. South sound stuff would still be really cool. Even just super casual, like BBQ and beer.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

After talking to @Jedi and getting some resources to plan reaccuring meet-ups, I'm ready! Got some merch and pamphlets to hand out as well. So....

Dates?

I think Fridays give the most availability for everyone so we'll go with that. I I'mbooked until May 3rr. For the first meet-up, May 3rd or 10th work for me.

Also, what about places? I would say like Mt. Vernon/Burlington area. Maybe the parking lot in front of the Cascade Mall (like between the AMC and the highway)? What do y'all think?

Gabe Bozeman

Reactions: Jedi

Mattyspies3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Seattle, WA, USA
Member #

Burlington works. Friday evenings headed North especially as the summer approaches could be rough, but will make it when I can. I coach Lacrosse down here through the beginning of June so may miss the 1st one...

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman