Reaccuring Events

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Gabriel Bozeman

NorthWest Region Member Representative

Influencer II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Not a lot of camping in Seattle... Wait no, acutually I guess there is! Mostly free too.

-jim lee
Exactly why I don't live there! If we do just meet-ups, I think the Mt. Vernon/Burlington area would be best. If we do camping meet-ups, I think that East of Mt. Vernon would be best for most people.

Justinwrites

Rank III

Advocate I

Olympia, WA
Member #

Finally coming out of a bad round of pneumonia that took me and the wife out of action. South sound stuff would still be really cool. Even just super casual, like BBQ and beer.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

NorthWest Region Member Representative

Influencer II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

After talking to @Jedi and getting some resources to plan reaccuring meet-ups, I'm ready! Got some merch and pamphlets to hand out as well. So....

Dates?

I think Fridays give the most availability for everyone so we'll go with that. I I'mbooked until May 3rr. For the first meet-up, May 3rd or 10th work for me.

Also, what about places? I would say like Mt. Vernon/Burlington area. Maybe the parking lot in front of the Cascade Mall (like between the AMC and the highway)? What do y'all think?

Gabe Bozeman

Reactions: Jedi

Mattyspies3

Rank I

Member I

Seattle, WA, USA
Member #

Burlington works. Friday evenings headed North especially as the summer approaches could be rough, but will make it when I can. I coach Lacrosse down here through the beginning of June so may miss the 1st one...

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman