Reaccuring Events

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Gabriel Bozeman

NorthWest Region Member Representative

Traveler I

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Burlington works. Friday evenings headed North especially as the summer approaches could be rough, but will make it when I can. I coach Lacrosse down here through the beginning of June so may miss the 1st one...
I'll keep this in mind as I plan. Thanks.

Justinwrites

Rank III

Advocate I

Olympia, WA
Member #

Sorry fellas, I'd rather pull out my toe nails than drive up I5 for two hours on a Friday lol. Maybe if I was camping up there for the weekend. Anyone have some good dispersed site close to Burlington?

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Traveler I

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Sorry fellas, I'd rather pull out my toe nails than drive up I5 for two hours on a Friday lol. Maybe if I was camping up there for the weekend. Anyone have some good dispersed site close to Burlington?
You would have to go a ways to the East before you could get some dispersed camping. Last time I checked (about a month ago) the Cascades where still pretty snowy.

Gabriel Bozeman

Traveler I

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Great first meet folks. A huge thank you to the folks that were able to make it. Cannot wait until the next time.

Reactions: Jedi