Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Wow you have headlights now.

OB 1466
Nope, they stopped working 5 minutes into turning them on on my way home from south lake tonight. Had to throw the old ones in on the side of the road in pitch dark, maybe I should just suck it up and get new housings

Reactions: O.Dfj

Ironhide Fx4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

VT
Member #

Very nice build. Question for you and the other full size guys. What do you do to keep your gear from walking off in the bed? Ex: when going hiking or stopping in town for a nice meal. I'm thinking of linking some cable together around my bed rack with a lock so the bins and bags cant be snatched up easily.

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

Very nice build. Question for you and the other full size guys. What do you do to keep your gear from walking off in the bed? Ex: when going hiking or stopping in town for a nice meal. I'm thinking of linking some cable together around my bed rack with a lock so the bins and bags cant be snatched up easily.
40 cal smith and wesson... just kidding guys

Member #4113

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I don't do anything. I try and keep the really valuable stuff in the cab if I stop but I usually dont

Reactions: roamingram44

Ironhide Fx4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

VT
Member #

Fair enough. I'll have to see how every thing ends up packed in the bed after i get the bed rack on. Most of the stuff should be fine if i just lock the tailgate.

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

Another reason I am considering the Ram Box's on my next truck. They just seem to add a heckuva lot of square feet out of the weather, and out of sight. And without loosing much usable bed space.

Granted, they can be broken into, but so can any tool box, or cargo box, or your cab for that matter.

Ironhide Fx4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

VT
Member #

Another reason I am considering the Ram Box's on my next truck. They just seem to add a heckuva lot of square feet out of the weather, and out of sight. And without loosing much usable bed space.

Granted, they can be broken into, but so can any tool box, or cargo box, or your cab for that matter.
I like the ram box. I'm surprised no one else has copied it yet. However I still rather have as much bed space as possible. I cant wait to buy a Power Wagon some day and put a flat bed on it.

I looked at my RCI bedrack today. It would be very difficult to get much out of my bed with the tailgate locked. I will test it later this spring when I can get it all installed and take it on a trial run.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Nice truck man! I was just wondering if you have any rub with the 35 in tires at that ride height?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I did have to cut a good chunk of the inner fender liner and I rub the wheel well when I land from catching air and slamming down haha but daily driving I have no rub