Project Radio Flyer

• HTML tutorial

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

Ok guys this is going to be a picture overload for the first post so there is ur warning lol.
So my 94 XJ started life as a stock $800 buy and now not so much. Here's the list of mods then I'm just going to post all the pictures seeing as how if I posted a pic and explain it each pic it would take for ever.

1994 jeep cherokee XJ
With a 4.0 straight 6 we stroked out to a 4.6 that I ported and polished the head my self
4.5 Homebrew lift
Rocket road off-road lower control arms
rough country 3" coils witch were replaced with RC 4.5 coils
rough country 2" Leaf shackles
bastard pack leafs
old style rough country adjustable trac bar
Amazon adjustable upper control arms
yj front brake lines
Dodge Dakota rear brake line,
33X12.5X15 dirt track Duratrac tires on 15X8 steel rims that were on she when I got she.
Neon injectors
Dodge Durango steering box
CRok steering box brace
Chevy 1 ton steering
Home made winch bumper
Worn 9500 winch
ZJ gas tank skid
Factory XJ front skid
Dual electric cooling fans using a factory XJ electric fan
97+ center console
29 splin Chrysler 8.25 geared to 4:56 with a spartan locker
Regeared Dana 30 to 4:56 and a lock-right locker
ZJ V8 136 amp alternator
Removable front doors with ZJ door sockets
Datson 280Z hood vents
bilstein 5100 shocks
Brown dog motor mounts
Cobra 29 WX NW ST
4' tunable fire stick with a home made tail light mount
I know there is something I'm forgetting
And pic we'll be coming soon

doobie_dave

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Haha na im joking. its just that every one of my friends that are into jeeps has the same story. . some 7 or 8 hundred dollar truck that they do a whole mess of shit too including offbrand oem part swapping and all that weird junk. And then a month or so later they get a new one and swap all the parts over.

Me and my toyota kids are just as obsessive no worries

Sent from my LGLS991 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Reactions: Seanrcaldwell

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

Haha na im joking. its just that every one of my friends that are into jeeps has the same story. . some 7 or 8 hundred dollar truck that they do a whole mess of shit too including offbrand oem part swapping and all that weird junk. And then a month or so later they get a new one and swap all the parts over.

Me and my toyota kids are just as obsessive no worries

Sent from my LGLS991 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app
The real difference in them and me is I don't change out vehicles. I enjoy restoring (well as much as I can considering) and modify mine, and it well probably go to my son years down the road lol

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Very cool! Nice to see another XJ build! What do you think about those LED headlights? I have been considering them for my XJ.

Reactions: Seanrcaldwell

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

i dont know where to get them as I picked then up for like $25 off a jeeper that couldn't get them to work right lol. and all I had to do wires swap word around in the plug to get them to work right

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

i dont know where to get them as I picked then up for like $25 off a jeeper that couldn't get them to work right lol. and all I had to do wires swap word around in the plug to get them to work right

I'll give ya $25 for them :)