Project Radio Flyer

• HTML tutorial

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

Sorry I haven't had much to post been busy at work. The heat is on here in Tx and so being and A/C guy I'm running and gunning lol, but some good news I was working at a Tractor Supply the other day I found these gems on clearance and picked them up for $75!

Also the wife and I started redoing the head liner in the Heep last weekend

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

Well it's still hotter then he'll here in Texas so haven't done much to the jeep due to work, but I did get the trans and transfer case in. Also installed some sound dampening heat shield.

Hopefully I won't be driving a toaster oven lol and I'm trying my hand at bodywork trying to fix some rusty spots.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

IMG_5718.JPG IMG_5720.JPG IMG_5721.JPG sorry its been a while since i've posted it's been a hectic year, but i have been working on the jeep a little. Got a roof rack for her and started modifying it as soon as i got it home.

ill post pics tomorrow of the finished product after work and take some pics of the other stuff iv gotten done this passed year too

Last edited:

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

IMG_4868.JPG IMG_4866.JPG IMG_4865.JPG IMG_4864.JPG so in my quest to get the jeep back up and running in the past year(installing the new trans). I found some more rust on the passenger floor and it just snowballed from there. Because the previous owner just put down some BS fiberglass. Ended up having to replace ablut 3/4's of the passenger floor.

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

IMG_5800.JPG IMG_5801.JPG IMG_5798.JPG IMG_5797.JPG IMG_5800.JPG IMG_5801.JPG IMG_5798.JPG I was doing some wiring today. I removed the factory rear defroster and wiper switches I never use, then refaced the dash to install my compressor and cooling fan over ride switches in there place. then I replace my radio with an isimple set up that i mounted in the stock cigarette lighter spot.

Notedhillbilly

Rank III

Advocate II

Thanks! One last question. With your snorkel set up. Did you buy the cannister and snorkel separate? I put a turbo diesel in my Jeep and am trying to figure out a set up that will work with the turbo. I like the cone cannister idea, but the set up would have to be for the other side of the Jeep. Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help.

Turbo Diesel YJ

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/index.php?threads/8019/

Seanrcaldwell

Rank II

Advocate I

3B4552E4-7C20-4D17-9E6A-CA97473BFA49.jpeg 8B4BD1A9-1EB8-4F7C-A102-9A6C13B069D6.jpeg well heres an update guys and girls. had to pull my transmission agin because i cracked another flex plate, while I had it out Lizard skined heat insulation then Raptor linered the transmission tunnel and floor pans, then my radiator started leaking so I replaced it with a 3 core Aluminum one that came with a dual fan setup.