Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

An unforgettable time you are having. The look on your daughters face in the mirror says it all ! Look forward to seeing more and following someday in your tire tracks...Thx for sharing, enjoy and be safe ! :smile:
Thanks so much! You can find the GPS data at www.enchantedrockiestrail.com Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the route!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Thanks so much! You can find the GPS data at www.enchantedrockiestrail.com Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the route!
I went to your site and we just watched Part # 2 and #3... well done and very much enjoyed. What beautiful routes and that castle blew my mind. Thx again for sharing ! :smile:

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Just been getting into the video side of travel, I find photo's so much easier and less time spent in front of the computer screen.

In saying that though I do have a few short videos on my channel. And may be doing more as I get used to videoing.

Reactions: VDawg1115

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

http://yt.vu/+4xfaradventures
I'm re-creating my YouTube channel under a "Brand" account. That means that I have to start over with zero everything. Zero subscribers, zero videos and zero views. The videos from the old channel have been re-uploaded under the new account, but I need your help to hit 100 subscribers. Once that happens YouTube allows you to make a custom url, which is why I started the brand account in the first place. Back in the day YouTube allowed you to type in any url you wanted after 100 subs. Now they force your account name to be part of the "custom" url, and you only get to add a couple characters at the end. Lame!

http://www.4xfaradventures.com/
I've also been updating my website to include my Instagram feed, Camel Trophy Popup Museum info, and Training Videos, which are linked to the new YT channel. If you're looking how to splice an Eye Loop, End To End bury, or perform the Lock Stitch on your synthetic winchline, these videos cover everything you need to know. There are some other vids, but the splicing vids are by far the most popular. I'll be continuing to add more adventure and training videos so stay tuned:)

Thanks everyone!!!

Reactions: VCeXpedition