Post Your YouTube channel

• HTML tutorial

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

We've added videos from our Moab Spring Break and Memorial Day trips, with another run this weekend. If you haven't already stopped by, check out youtube.com/c/nkbcolorado

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all OB members, my name is Jake Wettern and I live in my Jeep Wrangler "Jade." My dog Annie and I are currently traveling in Jade on a 50 state road trip documenting almost every aspect of the adventure. Every day has its own story, these are my stories. My YouTube channel is: iamjake - https://www.youtube.com/iamjake

Let'sGetDirtyOverlanding

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Jacksonville, NC, USA
Member #

Hi all OB members, my name is Jake Wettern and I live in my Jeep Wrangler "Jade." My dog Annie and I are currently traveling in Jade on a 50 state road trip documenting almost every aspect of the adventure. Every day has its own story, these are my stories. My YouTube channel is: iamjake - https://www.youtube.com/iamjake
Jake, you're doing an absolutely fantastic job...the production value of your channel is top-notch. You've actually inspired me to follow in your footsteps, and i'll be hitting the road mid-July for my initial 'test-run' as I head to Leadville Colorado for the Land Rover Rally...maybe we'll bump into one another while in CO?

[emoji12]

Sent from my VS995 using OB Talk mobile app

SteveS

Rank 0

Contributor II

My wife and I are driving to Colorado and Utah in just 6 days from Philadelphia!

We are taking our 2000 4Runner with 171,000 miles and are planning on taking on Imogene, white rim, and more!

YouTube.com/LetsGoOverland

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Very cool. We are very near you. We just finished a six week tour a month ago or so. Time flies. 276,000 miles on our rig. It's going to be really hot on the WRT. I highly recommend three nights on the WRT. That gives you enough time to take it all in. Have fun, and stay safe.

SteveS

Rank 0

Contributor II

Very cool. We are very near you. We just finished a six week tour a month ago or so. Time flies. 276,000 miles on our rig. It's going to be really hot on the WRT. I highly recommend three nights on the WRT. That gives you enough time to take it all in. Have fun, and stay safe.
We are reserved for two nights. One at airport and one at Labrynth.

We only have two weeks and want to squeeze a lot in!

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
We are reserved for two nights. One at airport and one at Labrynth.

We only have two weeks and want to squeeze a lot in!
OK,, If you're going down the Shafer Trail by 10:00 AM you will have plenty of time to go down Lathrop Canyon before getting to Airport. It is well worth the drive down to the Colorado River. Even taking your time you'll get to Airport by 3 easy. Wow, Airport all the way to Labrynth ? Yikes, that's a long long long day, even if you hurry through you won't get there till after dark. If there is any way to change your site to Potato Bottom, do it. That's still a 60 mile drive and it is tough to average 10 miles an hour. From Potato Bottom you can be back to Moab by 2 in the afternoon and that's taking your time. You sure don't want to be hurrying through any of this.

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Let's get dirty -
Jake, you're doing an absolutely fantastic job...the production value of your channel is top-notch. You've actually inspired me to follow in your footsteps, and i'll be hitting the road mid-July for my initial 'test-run' as I head to Leadville Colorado for the Land Rover Rally...maybe we'll bump into one another while in CO?

[emoji12]

Sent from my VS995 using OB Talk mobile app
Nice! Safe travels man! Enjoy the open road!

smokybob

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lombardia, Monza e Brianza, Italy
First Name
Mauro
Last Name
Solcia
Member #

I'll check it out. I plan to visit Italy after I complete the US 50 State Road Trip I'm on. Thanks for sharing!
For now there is only a trip (and some tech stuff) but tomorrow I'm going on another trip so next week there will be at least another couple of videos.

P.S. this thread is an awesome way to find interesting channels an loose a lot of ours at night :tearsofjoy:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

For now there is only a trip (and some tech stuff) but tomorrow I'm going on another trip so next week there will be at least another couple of videos.

P.S. this thread is an awesome way to find interesting channels an loose a lot of ours at night :tearsofjoy:
Nice! I look forward to seeing those. Safe travels man! Enjoy the open road!