Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

This would be awesome if all the channels were consolidated into a single hyperlinked list. It might even make a great post for the Overland Bound website for folks looking for inspiration! @Michael @Corrie

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Scotlund

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Been a iamjake subscriber for over a year. I really like his attitude.

Your rig looks great and im glad your kids are getting exposed to this lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Teh_Viking

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ventura Ca
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

I just watched a bunch of his videos and when I saw your jeep I wondered if you were an OB member, and then I stumbled across this haha. I used to go to those caves like everyday, my dad lives on the same street as the park.

Reactions: jk journeys

jk journeys

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I just watched a bunch of his videos and when I saw your jeep I wondered if you were an OB member, and then I stumbled across this haha. I used to go to those caves like everyday, my dad lives on the same street as the park.
Nice and Thanks. I am trying to get Jake to be a member. I think it would help him if he were to ever get into car trouble.

Sent from my SM-N910V using OB Talk mobile app

Teh_Viking

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ventura Ca
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

Nice and Thanks. I am trying to get Jake to be a member. I think it would help him if he were to ever get into car trouble.

Sent from my SM-N910V using OB Talk mobile app
Yes and he does seem to have trouble, I used to have a YJ and I would not attempt what he is doing. You going to the Simi meet this month?