Post your best "I am really stuck" photos here!

• HTML tutorial

Ever been stuck before?

• No, I am smart and lucky enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bandit

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Sherwood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KV50
Service Branch
Kern Valley SAR
Ok, so you like to go off the pavement but of course you NEVER get stuck right? lol :tearsofjoy: I think we have all gotten in a bit too deep before. So post your best photo of your rig when the recovery gear had to come out.

See one of my recent ones below...

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

No pics, but I got stuck driving on a flat gravel road in my slammed convertible

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Kind of depends what you mean by stuck, I suppose. I lost momentum on a hill in the snow in the back country (because the taco in front of me stopped and he couldn't go forward either) but I simply backed down, turned around and went back, so not really "stuck" in the sense of needing a recovery.

I'm sure it's bound to happen sometime, though.

Reactions: H2OBound

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
While scouting a trail for an upcoming trip with a buddy of mine, we ended up on a part of the trail that went past a little cow pond. Since it was January it had frozen over and was covered in leaf litter. If I was about a foot to the left I would have been in the clear, instead my two right tires busted through ice and I ended up resting on my frame. Thankfully my buddy was able to yank me out after about 4 hours. Good times indeed.
20180218_171925.jpg 20180218_171932.jpg 20180218_172906.jpg

Reactions: Jimmy P