Portsmouth Island NC 2018

• HTML tutorial

Chris Owens

Rank II

Advocate II

Vermont
Member #

Speaking of Portsmouth...we got our dates finalized. Maybe someone from the group will be out there.

6/11 Ferry to PI
6/15 Ferry back
6/15 Ferry to Okracoke
6/17 Ferry to Hatteras

Spend the next week driving/camping the rest of the obx.

TheDarkKnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harrisburg, NC
Member #

Speaking of Portsmouth...we got our dates finalized. Maybe someone from the group will be out there.

6/11 Ferry to PI
6/15 Ferry back
6/15 Ferry to Okracoke
6/17 Ferry to Hatteras

Spend the next week driving/camping the rest of the obx.
This is literally the same trip we did but in reverse and you are staying at PI longer which is what I wish we were able to do. The drive down the coast was fun. Just make sure everyone in your group reserves the right ferry date and time because our group reserved ferries months away and had to drive all the way back up and around down to meet us at cedar island [emoji23]Screenshot_20180418-152239.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using OB Talk mobile app

Chris Owens

Rank II

Advocate II

Vermont
Member #

Right on! That trip looks awesome. Luckily it’s kust one vehicle going so we’re flexible on everything including ferry errors. Lol.

Mike Costa

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fairfax, VA
Member #

I'll be on Portsmouth Island from Saturday 5/26 - Monday 5/28 then doing another trip to South back the weekend of July 20-22. I'm putting together a full word document of suggestions requirements and good read ahead for the area and will share once my trip is complete!