Pismo OHV Meet up April 22nd-23rd

• HTML tutorial

MilkTeacoma

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Moorpark, CA
Member #

It was great meeting you guys. Glad to say, we finally went to Pismo. ;)

I am not sure what Dennis' screenname is with the maroon Land Cruiser, but he left his table at the campsite, we tried to dropping it off in the other campsite by the water, but was told he left 30 mins before we got there. I just want to reach out to him and let me know that we have it and would like to coordinate his tables safe return.

We will be at Overland Expo West in the next few weeks, so hopefully he or some if his friends will be there so he can get his table back.

IMG_0709 copy.JPG

Till next time fellas.

TRL EATR

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bastian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1TRL
Was great to trek down from Gilroy with everyone to Pismo on Saturday and fantastic to see many from the Central Coast. A very windy afternoon turned into a fantastic evening in the sand with a great group of people! It was just a bit too noisy for us as we were headed to the tent - and with a cozy bed just a few minutes away, we broke camp and headed to stay with family. Here are some pictures and a link to a great recovery in the dunes!

OB1836

Attachments

Last edited:

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Who is all suffering from a fun hangover from this weekend?
Arrrrghhh it's Monday, I tried blow'n off this mornings meeting at work. But was told by my supervisor it's mandatory.....so I'm 10 minutes late.
I don't care...I've got Pismo on the brain...good times, cool rigs, and awesome people!
I really didn't want to work today

OB 1466

Tahoe

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Fair Oaks, california
Member #

It was great meeting you guys. Glad to say, we finally went to Pismo. ;)

I am not sure what Dennis' screenname is with the maroon Land Cruiser, but he left his table at the campsite, we tried to dropping it off in the other campsite by the water, but was told he left 30 mins before we got there. I just want to reach out to him and let me know that we have it and would like to coordinate his tables safe return.

We will be at Overland Expo West in the next few weeks, so hopefully he or some if his friends will be there so he can get his table back.

View attachment 22153

Till next time fellas.
OMG thank you for posting! Let's swap info so we can keep in touch and sync up some time, unless you want to keep the table?

Reactions: MilkTeacoma

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

Hey guys, it was awesome meeting everyone and hanging out, thanks for inviting us! We had a great time and met some really cool people, looking forward to hanging out again.

For all the local guys here in SLO and surrounding areas, following up our conversation on the weekly meet up and what not, here's the link for the fb group. Join up and lets try and get things going!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cencaloffroad/

Last edited:

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

Was great to trek down from Gilroy with everyone to Pismo on Saturday and fantastic to see many from the Central Coast. A very windy afternoon turned into a fantastic evening in the sand with a great group of people! It was just a bit too noisy for us as we were headed to the tent - and with a cozy bed just a few minutes away, we broke camp and headed to stay with family. Here are some pictures and a link to a great recovery in the dunes!

OB1836
hey man you mind if i use a couple of these on my social media thing?

Reactions: Tahoe