Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Abdi
Last Name
Mohsenin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKE
Through work I have an access to ~15 brand new iM2875 Pelican case, we want to get rid of at a very cheap price ($100) the original value is ~$300 these cases are brand new with a custom foam which you can keep or get rid of and use the case as you wish. Please see the pictures attached, if you're interested and live in the Bay Area you can pick them up at my place (In Berkeley).

Attachments

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Are you heading to Expo West by chance?

I sure would like to get one (or2).

Jim

LRDSII

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Abdi
Last Name
Mohsenin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKE
Are you heading to Expo West by chance?

I sure would like to get one (or2).

Jim
@Jim SoG Unfortunately I can't make it this year was there last year and it was awesome. Let me ask around and see if anyone coming that way so can bring it for you.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
That will work....

Jim

arbezee

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hollister, CA
Member #

definitely interested in purchasing 2 of them. possible to ship to 95023 zip code (Hollister, CA)? i can send payment via PayPal.

arbanfamily@gmail.com is my email address if it's easier to communicate.

look forward to hearing from you.

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
If you have someone able to bring them to Expo West for the other member that asked, I would be up for buying one as well. I will be in Flag that Friday and at Expo on Saturday

victhewanderer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego
Member #

Through work I have an access to ~15 brand new iM2875 Pelican case, we want to get rid of at a very cheap price ($100) the original value is ~$300 these cases are brand new with a custom foam which you can keep or get rid of and use the case as you wish. Please see the pictures attached, if you're interested and live in the Bay Area you can pick them up at my place (In Berkeley).
Hi, would you happen to know if these can be secured down to a roof rack? Are there internal connections to do this or would i need to invent something?

Thanks,

LRDSII

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Abdi
Last Name
Mohsenin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKE
Hi, would you happen to know if these can be secured down to a roof rack? Are there internal connections to do this or would i need to invent something?

Thanks,
As far as I know there’s no internal connection for roof rack mounting. You can invent something and use the side channels to mount to your roof rack, also I know a lot of folks just simply drill the bottom and use a a sealed washer and bolt down to their roof rack which is my second choice.

victhewanderer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego
Member #

Ok. Do you have 2 available? I'm in San Diego. I have a friend that can pick up for me this coming week. I can pay via paypal, venmo, Cash app, or have a check sent to your address via my bank's billpay. Would this work? I will know by tomorrow when my friend can pick up.

Thank you,

LRDSII

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Abdi
Last Name
Mohsenin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKE
Ok. Do you have 2 available? I'm in San Diego. I have a friend that can pick up for me this coming week. I can pay via paypal, venmo, Cash app, or have a check sent to your address via my bank's billpay. Would this work? I will know by tomorrow when my friend can pick up.

Thank you,
Sure thing I can set aside couple for you, let me know if your friend prefers to pick them up from SF or Berkeley. Our office is in SF and we’re open 0800-1700.

LRDSII

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Abdi
Last Name
Mohsenin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKE
Alright dear fellow overlanders, there're 6 more case left. If anyone in the Bay Area needs some please let me know.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Got mine and I sure wish I got 2 more.......I gotta figure it out LOL

Thank you for a great case, great deal and great delivery!

Jim