Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Hey Peach State neighbors, Dan "Daddy Badger" here from PSO. Wanted to encourage you to block your calendars for Memorial Day Weekend. Our 3rd Annual Memorial Day Weekend Camp & Ride will be May 27-29. Hope you can join us. Details will be announced in next few weeks. We're working on a different location than the previous two years to keep the ride portion engaging. We'll also make sure the weekend is family-friendly, stock-friendly, and fun for all. Cheers!

I'll try to post updates here, but the best way to stay up to date is following the Peach State Overland website and/or facebook page.

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Feel free to invite others to follow along. And @Michael ... is it possible to get this one added to the calendar? When I click submit, nothing happens. :/

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Depends on how far this it ends up being from the house I'm in. How is this event set up do you set up a base camp or different camp every night

Reactions: BadMofo

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
We're asking for a monetary gift of $10/driver and $5/passenger to say thanks to our hosts who are allowing us to camp on their property (private property) for free. This gift is 100% for our hosts and would be less than the cost of a campground. Thanks!

Rally Point for Saturday will be 10:30 AM at GAS in Woodstock GA
From there we'll traverse to Fires Creek where we'll stop for break, picnic, and an opportunity to get out and explore the area. Then its on to camp, at a private location in Andrews, NC. For those that are interested, we'll go enjoy some live music from Bull Moose, and some dinner, at Andrews Brewing.

Sunday will include a variety of nature, waterfalls, backroads, and (if we're lucky) we'll even get to take a group photo on the Nantahala Dam. There will be an optional FSR for those that wish. Stock vehicles will be able to get through the road, but high clearance is recommended. Then, back to basecamp!

Monday includes lunch at Hoppy Trout Brewing in Anderson NC before heading out to enjoy the Cherohala Skyway - one of the most incredible stretches of road in the U.S.

You will certainly want to bring your camera, swimmies, and bug spray this weekend - oh, and leave all your worries behind. This is a family-friendly, pet-friendly, stock-friendly weekend of chill time with some of the PSO Crew.

PLEASE REGISTER HERE:
https://goo.gl/forms/4kBvmzKXw0WGIb5C2

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Sorry guys. Cross posted and totally forgot about this thread. Only a couple spots left.

pikappk10

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Snellville, GA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Daniels
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
kn4gsx
Will it be possible to change our number of guest(add 1) closer to the event? I don't know if my passenger will be able to make it just yet.