OverlandTheWorld's Arizona to Alaska to Argentina - 80,000+ Miles, 2012-2016

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Hey OB members,

We are new to this forum and have not fully joined (no emblem), but like the site and excited to meet some new peeps. If there is some interest (and I can unlock the photo upload issues of not being a full member), we can share our route and photos. In all we spent about 2 years of the last 4 on the road in North, Central, & South America.

Hope to see everyone on the trail.

Jeff & Monica Yaeger
Scottsdale, AZ

Enthusiast I

We completed the first leg in 2013 from AZ to Prudhoe Bay to Panama. 2013 - 2015 We did an AZ to Maine roadtrip with a stop at OXE 2014, Local trips to Southern Utah, Mexico, and another rip to the tip of Baja. In late 2015, we shipped a converted diesel 80 Series on to South America. What started as just the Panamerican highway, we finally completed 80,000 approximate miles from the top of the Americas, to the tip in late 2016. Now back home in Arizona, we are working toward the next adventures to come. Please feel free to contact us along your way for rally's, events, volunteering opportunities, festivals, or a simple hello.

BAJAJULIO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

32.0546665,-116.8793335
Member #

We completed the first leg in 2013 from AZ to Prudhoe Bay to Panama. 2013 - 2015 We did an AZ to Maine roadtrip with a stop at OXE 2014, Local trips to Southern Utah, Mexico, and another rip to the tip of Baja. In late 2015, we shipped a converted diesel 80 Series on to South America. What started as just the Panamerican highway, we finally completed 80,000 approximate miles from the top of the Americas, to the tip in late 2016. Now back home in Arizona, we are working toward the next adventures to come. Please feel free to contact us along your way for rally's, events, volunteering opportunities, festivals, or a simple hello.
Hello ! WOW. great trips....all on my list. Will be doing the Central Asia Rally this coming June first. Will post from the trail with pics. Working on Sat hook up to upload photos. Any MUST tips for when in the middle of nowhere ? CHEERS.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Hey OB members,

We are new to this forum and have not fully joined (no emblem), but like the site and excited to meet some new peeps. If there is some interest (and I can unlock the photo upload issues of not being a full member), we can share our route and photos. In all we spent about 2 years of the last 4 on the road in North, Central, & South America.

Hope to see everyone on the trail.

Jeff & Monica Yaeger
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to the Overland Bound community!

Looking forward to hanging out and hearing your stories once we get moved to Phoenix. See you soon!

Reactions: OverlandTheWorld