Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Overland Rally Point allows Members to create get togethers and events with fellow overlanders while providing the tools to add details specific to Overlanding. You can access Rally Point in the main menu, which goes here: Create Rally Point You must be logged in as a member to access Rally Point.

The video below provides basic information on the use of Overland Rally Point.

Rally Point Questions:
  1. Why are RSVP and Number of Rig Numbers different?
    1. Number of people and Number of Rigs will always be different. You can have 8 people in 2 rigs. Number of rigs is to limit the number of vehicles that can go on the trail and is an indication to the attendees, why and when the event will be closed to new RSVPs. This is to be considerate of proper land use and environmental impact.
  2. Adding more soon.

Last edited:

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

This looks pretty cool, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
@Michael
So, I posted this in Support yesterday, but I can't seem to get Rally Point to work for me.

Simply, when I click to start a new Rally Point, it doesn't recognize me as a member.
If I log out and back in, still no joy.

Bugs or is it me?

Dan.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
@fj80toyman - This is a bug. I will forward the data directly to Michael to have it added to the list of bugs to be squashed! I should ask, what browser were you using? What computer were you using?

@Reconnoiter - Yes... We are working on this one. We should have a updated version of the Rally Point arriving soon!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
@fj80toyman - This is a bug. I will forward the data directly to Michael to have it added to the list of bugs to be squashed! I should ask, what browser were you using? What computer were you using?

@Reconnoiter - Yes... We are working on this one. We should have a updated version of the Rally Point arriving soon!
Thanks D, I am using Chrome on a lenovo thinkpad, windows 7.

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Overland Rally Point allows Members to create get togethers and events with fellow overlanders while providing the tools to add details specific to Overlanding. You can access Rally Point in the main menu, which goes here: Create Rally Point You must be logged in as a member to access Rally Point.

The video below provides basic information on the use of Overland Rally Point.

Rally Point Questions:
  1. Why are RSVP and Number of Rig Numbers different?
    1. Number of people and Number of Rigs will always be different. You can have 8 people in 2 rigs. Number of rigs is to limit the number of vehicles that can go on the trail and is an indication to the attendees, why and when the event will be closed to new RSVPs. This is to be considerate of proper land use and environmental impact.
  2. Adding more soon.

Good tutorial this will be very helpful. THANK YOU!