Overland Rally Point

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Michael

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Influencer II

Dublin, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
Overland Rally Point allows Members to create get togethers and events with fellow overlanders while providing the tools to add details specific to Overlanding. You can access Rally Point in the main menu, which goes here: Create Rally Point You must be logged in as a member to access Rally Point.

The video below provides basic information on the use of Overland Rally Point.

Rally Point Questions:
  1. Why are RSVP and Number of Rig Numbers different?
    1. Number of people and Number of Rigs will always be different. You can have 8 people in 2 rigs. Number of rigs is to limit the number of vehicles that can go on the trail and is an indication to the attendees, why and when the event will be closed to new RSVPs. This is to be considerate of proper land use and environmental impact.
  2. Adding more soon.

Last edited:

VCeXpedition

Rank V

Influencer I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
Member #

@Michael
So, I posted this in Support yesterday, but I can't seem to get Rally Point to work for me.

Simply, when I click to start a new Rally Point, it doesn't recognize me as a member.
If I log out and back in, still no joy.

Bugs or is it me?

Dan.

VCeXpedition

Rank V

Influencer I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
Member #

@fj80toyman - This is a bug. I will forward the data directly to Michael to have it added to the list of bugs to be squashed! I should ask, what browser were you using? What computer were you using?

@Reconnoiter - Yes... We are working on this one. We should have a updated version of the Rally Point arriving soon!
Thanks D, I am using Chrome on a lenovo thinkpad, windows 7.

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

T.Shack

Rank VI
Benefactor

Advocate III

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Overland Rally Point allows Members to create get togethers and events with fellow overlanders while providing the tools to add details specific to Overlanding. You can access Rally Point in the main menu, which goes here: Create Rally Point You must be logged in as a member to access Rally Point.

The video below provides basic information on the use of Overland Rally Point.

Rally Point Questions:
  1. Why are RSVP and Number of Rig Numbers different?
    1. Number of people and Number of Rigs will always be different. You can have 8 people in 2 rigs. Number of rigs is to limit the number of vehicles that can go on the trail and is an indication to the attendees, why and when the event will be closed to new RSVPs. This is to be considerate of proper land use and environmental impact.
  2. Adding more soon.
Good tutorial this will be very helpful. THANK YOU!