Influencer II

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

===SOLD===
Located near Sacramento, CA, I’m selling my barely used Overland Pros 4K 270 awning (PASSENGER side mounted). I just got it at the beginning of January and used it on one trip, but other than that, it is in excellent condition. I am upgrading the Overland Pro’s 6K model, for the additional coverage.
New, the awning is $800 + tax, and the walls are $70 ea. I believe OB members get a discount on the awning. Total $1010 + tax.
Selling this one for $750 and includes the three walls (since I can’t use them on the 4K model).
I will ship for free to the lower 48 states, or meet for local pickup.

Last edited:

Masis Eric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western region
First Name
Masis
Last Name
Yarijanian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6COL
Located near Sacramento, CA, I’m selling my barely used Overland Pros 4K 270 awning (PASSENGER side mounted). I just got it at the beginning of January and used it on one trip, but other than that, it is in excellent condition. I am upgrading the Overland Pro’s 6K model, for the additional coverage.
New, the awning is $800 + tax, and the walls are $70 ea. I believe OB members get a discount on the awning. Total $1010 + tax.
Selling this one for $750 and includes the three walls (since I can’t use them on the 4K model).
Hi , how is overall quality on your 4K awning . Did u like it?

narwhalRL

Rank V

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

Hi , how is overall quality on your 4K awning . Did u like it?
I love it. I actually upgraded to their 6K version that has more coverage area. I was on a trip to the Mojave with my Land Rover club, and the owners of OP were there and had both theirs deployed one night when we experienced a few hours of high, gusting winds. The awnings held up great without the integrated support poles and stakes. That’s a pretty good test in my book.

Masis Eric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western region
First Name
Masis
Last Name
Yarijanian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6COL
Hi . It’s ok I just ordered a couple of days before you post with military discount wasn’t bad. Just wanted to see your perspective on it . I liked the arms on it NO ONE else have the same ruggedness for the weight and price .( don’t want a 150lbs one) but I am little worry about the rip stop shade. Is it thick and durable?
Thanks

Deanne

Rank II

Contributor III

Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Dee
Last Name
Chicago
Member #

Practically New Overland Pros Wraptor 2000 Awning & Full Wall Set for Sale (Individual or as Package) - Used for only 3hrs
Set: $700 (plus shipping)
Awning (only): $350 plus shipping ($447 value)
Full Wall Set (only): $375 plus shipping ($422 value)

Hey there! We are selling a practically new (used for 3 hours) Overland Pros Wraptor 2000 270-degree awning (paid $447 inc taxes and coverage) and full Wall Set (paid $422 inc tax and coverage for shipping). It was used only 3 hours and is great condition. Contact me to discuss an offer. We plan to get this out the door by the end of July, and willing to discuss deals for those that respond this week.

narwhalRL

Rank V

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

Practically New Overland Pros Wraptor 2000 Awning & Full Wall Set for Sale (Individual or as Package) - Used for only 3hrs

Hey there! We are selling a practically new (used for 3 hours) Overland Pros Wraptor 2000 270-degree awning (paid $447 inc taxes and coverage) and full Wall Set (paid $422 inc tax and coverage for shipping). It was used only 3 hours and is great condition. Contact me to discuss an offer. We plan to get this out the door by the end of July, and willing to discuss deals for those that respond this week.
Why are you selling so soon? Another awning?

Deanne

Rank II

Contributor III

Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Dee
Last Name
Chicago
Member #

Why are you selling so soon? Another awning?
We decided to get a larger, freestanding one.