Overland Pros 4K Awning w/ 3 Walls

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

narwhalRL

Rank I
OB1

Contributor I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

===SOLD===
Located near Sacramento, CA, I’m selling my barely used Overland Pros 4K 270 awning (PASSENGER side mounted). I just got it at the beginning of January and used it on one trip, but other than that, it is in excellent condition. I am upgrading the Overland Pro’s 6K model, for the additional coverage.
New, the awning is $800 + tax, and the walls are $70 ea. I believe OB members get a discount on the awning. Total $1010 + tax.
Selling this one for $750 and includes the three walls (since I can’t use them on the 4K model).
I will ship for free to the lower 48 states, or meet for local pickup.

Last edited:

Masis Eric

Rank V
Benefactor

Traveler II

Western region
First Name
Masis
Last Name
Yarijanian
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6COL
Located near Sacramento, CA, I’m selling my barely used Overland Pros 4K 270 awning (PASSENGER side mounted). I just got it at the beginning of January and used it on one trip, but other than that, it is in excellent condition. I am upgrading the Overland Pro’s 6K model, for the additional coverage.
New, the awning is $800 + tax, and the walls are $70 ea. I believe OB members get a discount on the awning. Total $1010 + tax.
Selling this one for $750 and includes the three walls (since I can’t use them on the 4K model).
Hi , how is overall quality on your 4K awning . Did u like it?

narwhalRL

Rank I
OB1

Contributor I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

Hi , how is overall quality on your 4K awning . Did u like it?
I love it. I actually upgraded to their 6K version that has more coverage area. I was on a trip to the Mojave with my Land Rover club, and the owners of OP were there and had both theirs deployed one night when we experienced a few hours of high, gusting winds. The awnings held up great without the integrated support poles and stakes. That’s a pretty good test in my book.

Masis Eric

Rank V
Benefactor

Traveler II

Western region
First Name
Masis
Last Name
Yarijanian
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6COL
Hi . It’s ok I just ordered a couple of days before you post with military discount wasn’t bad. Just wanted to see your perspective on it . I liked the arms on it NO ONE else have the same ruggedness for the weight and price .( don’t want a 150lbs one) but I am little worry about the rip stop shade. Is it thick and durable?
Thanks