Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Simple weekend meet up to explore the miles of truck trails in Charles E. Baker State Forest. We will plan to stay at the Cherry Ridge Camping area in the primitive sites. These sites are first come first serve and have a fire ring and a table...NO BATHROOMS so plan accordingly. Throughout the weekend I would like pick up trash along the way and leave the land cleaner than when we arrive!

We are limiting the event to 10 people max to avoid the need to get permits from the DEC so RSVP early.

I will be monitoring CB channel 19 and FRS radio channel 7 on Friday evening as people are arriving. You can also call or text me at 315-591-5603.

View Rally Point
Last edited:
Reactions: LCM_Scott

Scott.Coco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, PA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Cocolin
Member #

I’d love to attend but I’ll be finishing up Chemo/radiation that week and will still be wiped out.

kudra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio, NY
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO2BFG
Right now it's looking like I will make this event. Do you need me to RSVP yes instead of maybe?

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

One week until the meetup. I will be leaving Syracuse at 4pm on Friday and about an hour and a half later I will be at Charles E Baker. I plan to head straight to the Cherry Ridge camping area to setup for the evening. Can't wait to hit the dirt and see everyone!

kudra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio, NY
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO2BFG
I posted on the Facebook page about the Great Race coming through Norwich on Sunday.

kudra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio, NY
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO2BFG
Since this campground is very small and there a lot of people planning on going I am giving up my spot. It's all good. I'll try to catch the next one. Everyone have a great time! I am still getting out because I already took the time off from work. So I am going to the Moose River Plains to enjoy the bugs. :)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Since this campground is very small and there a lot of people planning on going I am giving up my spot. It's all good. I'll try to catch the next one. Everyone have a great time! I am still getting out because I already took the time off from work. So I am going to the Moose River Plains to enjoy the bugs. :)
Sorry you won't be making it....