Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
20180524_182024.jpg 20180607_182111.jpg 20180524_181845.jpg I was out today in THE Pittstown state forest trail, met a few guys, on train ,a 4runner TRD PRO, BLACK JEEP, AND TACOMA TRD WITH BED RACK AND ROOF RACK, sorry guys couldn't do the the trail you got stuck on , wife wasn't feeling well the rock and rolling, was making hit real bad, so we went home, maybe next time I can go the hole trip with you guys, feel free to message me.
My truck is a 03 tacoma 2.7l 4x4 ,I built the rear number and rock slider, next need to get front bumper , so I can mount a winch, next project.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
View attachment 79291 View attachment 79292 View attachment 79293 I was out today in THE Pittstown state forest trail, met a few guys, on train ,a 4runner TRD PRO, BLACK JEEP, AND TACOMA TRD WITH BED RACK AND ROOF RACK, sorry guys couldn't do the the trail you got stuck on , wife wasn't feeling well the rock and rolling, was making hit real bad, so we went home, maybe next time I can go the hole trip with you guys, feel free to message me.
My truck is a 03 tacoma 2.7l 4x4 ,I built the rear number and rock slider, next need to get front bumper , so I can mount a winch, next project.
It also has allpro uniball upper control arms, and allpro 7layer pverlander leafsprings with allpro ubolt flip kit.

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
Went Out today trailling ,met few guys up buy Pottstown state park land,trail runs right threw it, could trail with, was going to but wife was feeling little sick, went home. But really like trailing. There was a 4runner TRD pro and black jeep, and a tan Trd tacoma, next time guys nice rigs, but you need better tires than stock, to trail, stock tires make it hard to climb up snow and ice and mud, just a observation, just .a tip, feel free to message me.