Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
6C6F9F55-F342-400D-890F-32949E2B0FA5.jpeg CE2F3DEF-DBEA-45A6-AB7A-F05FA856F1EA.jpeg
Here's Jon Snow. I fully realize the absurdity of this picture.

View attachment 85592
Here are my two. The second one is when my buddy is coming home from the vet in my FZJ80 after broke his only back foot (he’s a tripod). He’s all better now.

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

Reactions: JCWages and abart

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
So I know this doesn’t deal with rigs, gear, or location but just wanted to see everyone’s doggos and maybe hear some stories about their travel companions! I love my dogs and one in particular is my main camping/hiking/travel
buddy. Throw up some pics and names!!

Here’s my two girls Izzy (white abs red pitbull) and Miya (olde English bulldogge)

View attachment 85511View attachment 85512View attachment 85513

View attachment 85510
Good looking adventure partners!

Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
View attachment 85554 These are my two rats.
Oliver to the left, is a 4yo rescue, prob pit lab mix. He is a couch potato, he doesnt like to get dirty or wet, and he is never in a hurry to get anywhere. He is super chill and loves going for a ride.

Finesse to the right, is a 10mo old American showline German shepherd. I was super excited to have a high energy dog that was going to go with me everywhere. Turns out she gets super car sick, makes it about 30 min on the highway before she pukes her guts out. Still love her, but she wont be overlanding anytime soon...
Take shorter trips with Finesse so she can enjoy the adventure. ;-)

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Have you looked into that medicine they make for car sickness? I’m not into giving my dogs stuff they don’t need but if you’d like her to go on trips it may help.
My dog used to get motion sickness and I gave him a tiny bit of baby gravel...He is only 16lbs so I just put a few drops into his mouth. It worked quite well.%3Du4vOeRAWgl6PVCirGlQ.jpg

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

This post is turning out to be pretty good! I love hearing about and seeing your doggos! Keep them coming!

RockU

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Take shorter trips with Finesse so she can enjoy the adventure. ;-)
I been trying to take her with me when I go and get dog food and so on. This way she gets to socialize and get on a short ride. Sometimes we go to a dog park that about 45 min away, that always ends up in some throw up tho.

My dog used to get motion sickness and I gave him a tiny bit of baby gravel...He is only 16lbs so I just put a few drops into his mouth. It worked quite well.View attachment 85803
I might try that, any idea how much I should give my pup? She is about 70-75lbs. Going to look more into it