Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I do understand why, because not everyone cleans the poop up and despose the goods after their dog does the duty, but wish you could bring dogs into the National parks! Vance.

Cdaug

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX
Member #

Our Ruby girl! She likes snuggles, swimming, and laying down on the trail while we're hiking. Not sure what breed, everyone says pointer or heeler. Got her from the no-kill shelter at about a year old. Her foster family was able to give us a really cool story behind her. We're happy to be her forever home!IMG_1267.jpegIMG_20180918_114108.jpeg00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180921131236352.jpegIMG_20180922_084243.jpeg

Plasmajab

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Quinte West, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Howard
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3IRA

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
View attachment 80629
Spiker, my friend John's dog. He recently went with us on a trip into Death Valley. Cool little pup.
View attachment 80631
I be thinking.....this thread needs some puppy love[emoji2] I know that there are a lot more pics of doggies on the road, and camp pup's hanging out in camp.

Unfortunately for me...a computer crash killed the outdoor pics I had. Will have to revisit down the road with a update.

LETS SEE THEM

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

So I know this doesn’t deal with rigs, gear, or location but just wanted to see everyone’s doggos and maybe hear some stories about their travel companions! I love my dogs and one in particular is my main camping/hiking/travel
buddy. Throw up some pics and names!!

Here’s my two girls Izzy (white abs red pitbull) and Miya (olde English bulldogge)

IMG_8423.JPGIMG_8441.JPGIMG_7645.JPG

IMG_8334.JPG

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Cute pups! There is a Overland Hound thread in the photography section. I would share the link with you, but I can’t seem to figure out how.

Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch