Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

I been trying to take her with me when I go and get dog food and so on. This way she gets to socialize and get on a short ride. Sometimes we go to a dog park that about 45 min away, that always ends up in some throw up tho.

I might try that, any idea how much I should give my pup? She is about 70-75lbs. Going to look more into it
My guess would be less than a teaspoon but I am no vet. Try a very small amount and see how your dog reacts or ask your vet!

KonzaLander

Rank VI

Traveler II

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0EBF
I had to say goodbye to my rescued lab adventure buddy in August of 2018. That dirty 'C' word took him too soon. We had nine years of exploration together and am convinced the trip to the San Juans was his favorite (okay, I am sure they were all amazing to him).

Here he is taking it all in at the top of California Pass in October of 2016. Traveling with a K9 companion is both difficult and extraordinary...and totally worth it!
DSC_0091-1.jpg

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

I had to say goodbye to my rescued lab adventure buddy in August of 2018. That dirty 'C' word took him too soon. We had nine years of exploration together and am convinced the trip to the San Juans was his favorite (okay, I am sure they were all amazing to him).

Here he is taking it all in at the top of California Pass in October of 2016. Traveling with a K9 companion is both difficult and extraordinary...and totally worth it!
View attachment 85857
Sorry to hear! At least he had a great life by the sounds of it!!

ru108

Rank V

Traveler II

Prairieville, LA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Tindall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5TIN
Service Branch
USN
This is Ranger Girl or simply Range. Full Border Collie that my daughter rescued when her litter was abandoned at a county fair in 2010 when we lived in Wyoming. She is 45 pounds of pure energy who is up for anything, anywhere at any time.

Ranger pic.jpg

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227

View attachment 85857
Sorry for your loss. Here's to the awesome memories he gave to you!

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
This is Ranger Girl or simply Range. Full Border Collie that my daughter rescued when her litter was abandoned at a county fair in 2010 when we lived in Wyoming. She is 45 pounds of pure energy who is up for anything, anywhere at any time.

View attachment 85866
I am surprised you got her to sit still long enough for a pic. :-)

High energy, indeed!

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

My Izzy is only about 1 1/2 years old so I haven’t been on any long trips but I take her out on hikes locally quite often. She has tons of energy and is all go and no quit. She rides in the truck and Jeep quite well though so I hope to get her on a several day trip soon.
Catahouligans of the world unite!

Reactions: abart

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

View attachment 85857
Sorry to hear, he had an a adventures life I sure. All we can do is treat them as Family and try to Love them as much as they Love us.