First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hi! Cliff here #3539
I am going to the Expo also. And I have my weekend pass with camping.
I live in Victorville, CA., in the high desert. I would imagine that most people from SoCal would be traveling through Victorville on the way to I-40. I would like to meet up with others going. Has a meeting place been established yet?

Thanks, Cliff
2015 GMC Canyon

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
I haven't seen anything on a meeting place or potential route as of yet, but I say the more the merrier!

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
FYI - I just noticed in the Expo newsletter that you can only check in to the campsites on Thursday if you have purchased your campsite in advance.

This is the blurb from the email:

Weekend Passes with Camping– Advance Sales

Thinking of buying a Weekend Pass with Camping? Make sure you do so in advance! Here are some great reasons why:
  • First chance at better camp spots! Check-in on Thursday ONLY available to pre-purchased tickets.
  • Proceed straight to camp. Show us your pre-purchased ticket and go directly to set-up, then check-in at HQ.
  • Save time with dedicated check-in lines. All weekend we’ll have dedicated lines for pre-purchased tickets.
  • Guaranteed camping. We are likely to sell out of camping before the event weekend, so plan ahead and confirm your spot by pre-purchasing your ticket.
  • Save 10% by buying in advance; if there is still space available, prices will go up for tickets sold on site May 12, 13, 14.

Reactions: mtnhabitoverland

brian daugherty

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ocean Beach SF area
Member #

Just bought our weekend camping passes non-reserved camping area. would like to camp around OB members but Im not sure how or where everyone will be if we don't do the SoCal convoy. Anyone from the SF bay area want to cruise down together departing sf area around 5 am on Thursday?

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
Just bought our weekend camping passes non-reserved camping area. would like to camp around OB members but Im not sure how or where everyone will be if we don't do the SoCal convoy. Anyone from the SF bay area want to cruise down together departing sf area around 5 am on Thursday?
Maybe whoever arrives first can post up a location in this thread?

Reactions: Christian Schrader

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

I believe there is a NorCal Group Convoy as well. Start there and rally up with us! :)