Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Interested in the confirmed day for this meetup, as we haven't bought our tickets yet and intend to do a single day. Will try to choose whichever day this meetup is happening. Otherwise, could potentially meet nearby outside of event for those that don't have tickets to the event [for that day].
I am local (about 15 min south of Loveland near I25) so please reach out if I can assist somehow.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Interested in the confirmed day for this meetup, as we haven't bought our tickets yet and intend to do a single day. Will try to choose whichever day this meetup is happening. Otherwise, could potentially meet nearby outside of event for those that don't have tickets to the event [for that day].
I am local (about 15 min south of Loveland near I25) so please reach out if I can assist somehow.
I'm about 5 mins north of Loveland, we should absolutely meet up sometime in addition to this event!

Currently I'm trying to determine if there are any local businesses we could take up residence in their parking lot, or just decide to loiter in a mall or shopping center parking lot. Hoping to do this the right way and get permissions before hand.

If you have any suggestions about locations I would be glad to hear them!

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
I will be stuck at the Expo the entire weekend due to being in the Showcase area. Those that go to the trail/camping meetup, I hope you have an absolute blast.

4xeOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nicholl
Hi All
I'll be Thursday to Monday in the DIY Showcase area with our 4xe and Patriot X1-H. I'll put up a post when I find out the time where I give a rig walk around (part of the deal for getting into the DIY area) and when I can answer any questions on the 4xe hybrid or the Patriot camper. The organizers have also asked me to participate and do a Q & A in the entrepreneur incubator. The title of my Q & A is "Quality, Cost, Speed. You can only choose two. Come talk to Ryan Nicholl, Chief Creative Officer from Inked Organics Bread Co." I'm a branding guy and just like the off-roading and over landing I know just enough to be dangerous but I make up with it with overwhelming enthusiasm. I will have free shirts to give out at the Q & A. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Markb66

Rank II

Contributor III

Illinois, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brady
Member #

We should be there on Thursday. Will be camping and looking for adventure the 4 days prior. Our first overland trip to Colorado. Staying at River view campground in Loveland Thursday- Saturday

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
Hi All
I'll be Thursday to Monday in the DIY Showcase area with our 4xe and Patriot X1-H. I'll put up a post when I find out the time where I give a rig walk around (part of the deal for getting into the DIY area) and when I can answer any questions on the 4xe hybrid or the Patriot camper. The organizers have also asked me to participate and do a Q & A in the entrepreneur incubator. The title of my Q & A is "Quality, Cost, Speed. You can only choose two. Come talk to Ryan Nicholl, Chief Creative Officer from Inked Organics Bread Co." I'm a branding guy and just like the off-roading and over landing I know just enough to be dangerous but I make up with it with overwhelming enthusiasm. I will have free shirts to give out at the Q & A. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
I like your idea about posting the time when you give a rig walk around. I might do the same and allow people to ask questions in regards to my overlander which is an Outback along with my car camping setup.

oneleglance

Rank V

Contributor II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
LANCE
Last Name
BLAIR
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7NKP
20220503_132344.jpg
Come by the Falken booth anytime and look for a 1 leg guy named Lance :)
Usually with a cigar and smile...
Happy to talk about beating everything out of your van, Baja slit beds and racing, building SEMA projects, outdoor medical and how this industry has changed since 2007.