US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Looks like I'm going to be most available on Saturday, so the plan so far is going to be Saturday Aug 27th around/after lunch time, still working on nailing down an exact location its been a bear of a week so I haven't had time to make the phone calls I need to. Provided I get the appropriate permissions the plan is most likely going to be to use the scheels parking lot for meet n greet unless everyone is ok with driving a bit further towards loveland dt or FOCO for a brewery

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
Whoever would like to listen to my showcase presentation on my Subaru Outback, it is scheduled from 11:00-11:50 a.m. on Sunday. However, I can answer questions about it anytime during the Expo.

Last edited:

Akicita

Rank IV

Advocate I

Firestone, CO, USA
First Name
Akicita
Last Name
Lakota
Member #

Looks like I'm going to be most available on Saturday, so the plan so far is going to be Saturday Aug 27th around/after lunch time, still working on nailing down an exact location its been a bear of a week so I haven't had time to make the phone calls I need to. Provided I get the appropriate permissions the plan is most likely going to be to use the scheels parking lot for meet n greet unless everyone is ok with driving a bit further towards loveland dt or FOCO for a brewery
Depending on how many vehicles you anticipate I may have an alternate location nearby if the Scheels location doesn't work out.

Reactions: Iridium

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

After chasing Loveland Parks and rec office for a while I've given up on meeting up at a local park. Instead meet up will be from 230 to 530 on Saturday 27th in the Scheels parking lot. There's a lot of food nearby easily with in a short walk. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! I have also updated the Rallypoint with the relevant information.

If you want to meet up at the expo before hand feel free to text me (more likely to get a response than a call due to scammers) phone number is on the rally point page.

If you use telegram please feel free to join the following group, any great finds/deals will be posted there and live convo: Overland Expo MTN West- 2022

Reactions: 4xeOverland

4xeOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nicholl
Heya - I’m doing my DIY showcase rig walkaround on our Jeep 4xe and Patriot x-1H trailer at 11:50 to 12:50. My Entrepreneur Incubator discussion is 1:50 to 2:50 - there will be shirts and handouts for the cool kids that show up. And finally I’m on the panel for the “I HAVE THE POWER” discussion which I think is where gas, diesel, hybrid and electric Overlanders bag on each other and then after a few hours agree that wood fired food is better than propane fired if you have the time but propane is fine.

4xeOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nicholl
Whoever would like to listen to my showcase presentation on my Subaru Outback, it is scheduled from 11:00-11:50 a.m. on Sunday. However, I can answer questions about it anytime during the Expo.
I’m right after you so I may be there for the first bit! If I don’t make it good luck Brüh!!

Reactions: Cascadia

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
I’m right after you so I may be there for the first bit! If I don’t make it good luck Brüh!!
Cool. I will try to listen to yours after mine. This is the first time that I am giving this long of a presentation on my car. I am also doing a roundtable discussion about keeping overlanding alive and trail etiquette. Good luck on your presentations...I am sure that you will do great. :)

4xeOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nicholl
Cool. I will try to listen to yours after mine. This is the first time that I am giving this long of a presentation on my car. I am also doing a roundtable discussion about keeping overlanding alive and trail etiquette. Good luck on your presentations...I am sure that you will do great. :)
1st time for me too. I watch Trail Recon and 4 Wheeling Australia rig walk arounds and am just apeing their format. I made a list of mods in Google Notes and then grouped them by regions ie: front, suspension, cab, back, etc. I’ll be glancing at the list while doing the walk through to keep it on track and so I don’t forget. However at my round table I’m winging it with props like Carrot Top. When’s your round table? I’m sure we’ll meet before all this stuff too. Looking forward to it!

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
1st time for me too. I watch Trail Recon and 4 Wheeling Australia rig walk arounds and am just apeing their format. I made a list of mods in Google Notes and then grouped them by regions ie: front, suspension, cab, back, etc. I’ll be glancing at the list while doing the walk through to keep it on track and so I don’t forget. However at my round table I’m winging it with props like Carrot Top. When’s your round table? I’m sure we’ll meet before all this stuff too. Looking forward to it!
My roundtable discussion is on Friday morning at 10 a.m. My car will not be hard to find. In terms of my walkaround, I am doing a similar approach as you and group my mods by region and explain how they relate to overlanding in terms of the benefits and possibly a few things to consider if people were wondering what it is like to overland a Subaru.

I am looking forward to it as well.

4xeOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nicholl
My roundtable discussion is on Friday morning at 10 a.m. My car will not be hard to find. In terms of my walkaround, I am doing a similar approach as you and group my mods by region and explain how they relate to overlanding in terms of the benefits and possibly a few things to consider if people were wondering what it is like to overland a Subaru.

I am looking forward to it as well.
Nice! All my stuff is grouped up on Saturday between 11 and 4 so my wife and I will come check out your round table for sure on Friday

1000Taco0001

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Nalley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0AFK
I’d love to meet up, but may be heading out camping that weekend with some buddies. I’ll double check dates. Keep updates coming so we can see if it will work out.
Man, sorry guys… heading out camping, got so busy prepping I didn’t think to get online and post.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Keep an eye out for Michael OB#0000, rumor has it he will be at Expo on Saturday.
The first five members to tell him their member number might get something in return.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Tell him that I am personally offended that he won't be there on Sunday.......... :wink: