First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Hey all, just launched!

Get the Overland Bound "Talk" app for FREE!

Search for "Overland Bound Talk" in the App Store, or Google Play Store! [emoji109][emoji106] Our mission is to provide resources and information to help you outfit & explore!

We've developed this app to help with that mission! We didn't like that other "free" apps had advertisements. No ads! No cost, EVER!

Outfit & Explore!

M

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk Beta

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ

Hey all, just launched!

Get the Overland Bound "Talk" app for FREE!

Search for "Overland Bound Talk" in the App Store, or Google Play Store! [emoji109][emoji106] Our mission is to provide resources and information to help you outfit & explore!

We've developed this app to help with that mission! We didn't like that other "free" apps had advertisements. No ads! No cost, EVER!

Outfit & Explore!

M

Just launched? I have been using it for a few weeks!

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Started using it today. I like it. Took me a bit to work out how to 'like' stuff but other than that it's been great. Sorry, if there were instructions... I skipped them.

Reactions: Michael

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I'm not getting alerts with the app. Am I missing something? I went to settings and the toggle switch is on for alerts and push notifications.

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Alerts work fine for me. Although might turn the sound off, getting a bit often [emoji6]

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5. Not sure if the iPhone app is more capable. But I'm definitely not getting alerts.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Got it downloaded on the Iphone. This will be great for our meet up in Indiana in June. We'll be able to post pics as the event occurs.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Just downloaded the app from Google Play and I have to say it's fricking awesome. One thing I would like to see changed on the Android App is the ability to move the App to the external SD storage. Maybe they can do that on the next update?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Just downloaded the app from Google Play and I have to say it's fricking awesome. One thing I would like to see changed on the Android App is the ability to move the App to the external SD storage. Maybe they can do that on the next update?
I'll look into this!

Reactions: Mike G

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Glad it's working out! Do you guys think I should have the "timeline" tab before the "browse" tab so you see new stuff when you come in?

I'm not sure it matters. I find I'm most often jumping in from a notification. Either way liking the app more and more. Thanks for your time on this.