Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I've been having issues logging into the app! keeps saying "log in failed" (forum SSO error 2.)
any ideas on how to fix this?!
same, I was finally able to sign into the app...but forums do not load.
Same for me. Just tried re-installing the app and still get the "log-in Failed: Tapatalk add-on version error. It may affect some app features in this forum. Please inform the forum admin to complete the installation".

Any suggestions?
The app is dead guys... the new Alpha release is up for testing though.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

You can access OB & the OB forum via phone/tablet using your internet browser, but yeah, like Slimpartywagon said, the old app you folks are trying to use is dead and a new app is in (and nearing the end of, from what I understand) development.

Those app things... never work like they're supposed to for me (operator error, I'm sure), and that Tapatalk thing... never used, don't really know/care, and don't wanna have to learn to use yet another thing with a thing to do a thing. I'll just use Safari and visit/post.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
You can access OB & the OB forum via phone/tablet using your internet browser, but yeah, like Slimpartywagon said, the old app you folks are trying to use is dead and a new app is in (and nearing the end of, from what I understand) development.

Those app things... never work like they're supposed to for me (operator error, I'm sure), and that Tapatalk thing... never used, don't really know/care, and don't wanna have to learn to use yet another thing with a thing to do a thing. I'll just use Safari and visit/post.
Marty, wait till the new app is out of testing... it’s going to blow your mind

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Oh then you might want to contact @Michael as his initial post states that its avail on Google Play Store. I have no idea what TestFlight is so ill not take it any further. Cheers team. Keep it up
TestFlight is for Apple, and yes Google Play has it. But still have to fill out the form to become a tester... doesn’t matter which platform you use.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
TestFlight is for Apple, and yes Google Play has it. But still have to fill out the form to become a tester... doesn’t matter which platform you use.
I get ya but as i mentioned earlier Google Play does not show when i conductca search. Perhaps its on its wayvacross the pond
The android app currently does not work. We are very close to releasing the android version of the app.

If you are an android user, and you would like early access to the Android app, go to the “0.9 Alpha Discussion...” and join the conversation there. New release today.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

The android app currently does not work. We are very close to releasing the android version of the app.

If you are an android user, and you would like early access to the Android app, go to the “0.9 Alpha Discussion...” and join the conversation there. New release today.
thanks for clarifying that I'm not losing my mind or my computer skills had escaped me

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

thanks for clarifying that I'm not losing my mind or my computer skills had escaped me
I’ll provide a link to the android build and discussion thread shortly.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
For those who are seeking the Android App build - you can access at the link below.

This is Alpha software not released to the public yet. That means it is often broken and not complete. We would love to have you participate in the Alpha program.

iOS users, you will need to fill out this form, and per Apple norm - everything takes a few days:

Reactions: Agards1011

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I get ya but as i mentioned earlier Google Play does not show when i conductca search. Perhaps its on its wayvacross the pond
I said
For those who are seeking the Android App build - you can access at the link below.

This is Alpha software not released to the public yet. That means it is often broken and not complete. We would love to have you participate in the Alpha program.

iOS users, you will need to fill out this form, and per Apple norm - everything takes a few days:
those of us already in the program, do we need to fill out the form again?

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Sorry to but in, I have same issue. Thought I was kicked out or something . Now I cant remember how to get icon on homescreen

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRJK336
Cool, I'm excited for the new app. Isn't there suppose to be a gps map coming along with it?

Reactions: Mivida

RSWiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Provo, Utah
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Wiseman
Member #

Just launched? I have been using it for a few weeks!
I have used the App for awhile, but all of a sudden it is not working for me.
And I can't find the app in the app store to try and reinstall.
RSWiser