Hooks, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Binning
Member #

Service Branch
Army
We are planning on going. Its only 6 hrs for us since we live in the middle of the Southeast. But it would be nice to do one at Windrock which is in East Tennessee.
Windrock is a lot of fun. Haven’t been there in years but would be willing to go back.

Reactions: Michael

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hey everyone - After working back and forth with Pam and the Byrd's team to hammer out details both major and minor, registration is live!

Here's the link again: Rally Southeast 2019

We have onsite clinics, trainings, obstacle courses and trail runs in the works for the weekend, plus we'll have music and (of course) a raffle for Saturday evening.

Let me know if you have any questions or shoot them to info@overlandbound.com.

We also will have need for volunteers for various positions throughout the weekend. Email info@overlandbound.com for more info if you're interested in attending for free at no charge in exchange for help with clinics, check in, etc!

Super excited to see everyone next month!

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

I’m coming straight off another trip and my gear will be with my parents on their trip so this will be my most primitive setup yet[emoji23] I’ll probably be sleeping in my jeep, but I’ll see you all Saturday [emoji1366]

Reactions: OKT4RCPL and Corrie

Brick Sprickly

Rank III

Advocate II

Even if Arkansas is technically consider the Southeast it's is the in the far Northwest corner of the area considered the Southeast, sure be nice if it was more central to the area considered the Southeast like North Georgia or Southeast TN, maybe next year!

Yes and that makes it more midwest than anything. Well nonetheless it's hell and gone from me in SC. Shame because this would have been my first event with OB but I'll have to pass. Seems like a better idea to have region events more center mass in that region so it's more accessible.

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Yes and that makes it more midwest than anything. Well nonetheless it's hell and gone from me in SC. Shame because this would have been my first event with OB but I'll have to pass. Seems like a better idea to have region events more center mass in that region so it's more accessible.
We're always scanning regions for locations that can check all the boxes for events of this type - able to handle 100+ vehicles/250+ people, access to trails and a variety of destinations/terrains, enough infrastructure to minimize environmental impact/footprint, space for training/clinics, proximity to member dense areas, etc.

If you have suggestions or leads, please shoot me a DM so I can add them into our planning for 2020. It would be appreciated!

C

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
I’m coming straight off another trip and my gear will be with my parents on their trip so this will be my most primitive setup yet[emoji23] I’ll probably be sleeping in my jeep, but I’ll see you all Saturday [emoji1366]
Anything you need I got ya ! Need me to bring anything I got ya! Looking forward to meeting up with you !

Reactions: Iwata77

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

Do you have to be an Overland Bound member to attend? Asking for a friend.

Update: It looks like the registration form requires a member number.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salty4Life

ntx377

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley View, TX
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Kleppe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KAR
Service Branch
USMC Veteran
I'm all signed up and ready!

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Do you have to be an Overland Bound member to attend? Asking for a friend.

Update: It looks like the registration form requires a member number.
No, you do not need to be a member to attend! The member number field should be optional - Can you let me know if it's trying to force you to enter information? I'll triple check our settings and troubleshoot if it's giving you problems.

Reactions: Iwata77