Investor

Enthusiast III

Southern Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
Kissell
Member #

do adult passengers need to register with an additional $150 fee? if not, how do we get them to the waiver page?

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
I'm in! First OLB Event and bringing the older two kids. :flushed: Camp site 72.

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

We are in! Will the group site as in years past still be the HQ and staging areas? Looking forward to yet another awesome Rally Sierras/West/Off-the-Grid!! EDIT**** Just saw the HQ is the same as previous years! WOHOOO! Please let the local Clovis/Fresno group know if we can help!

Last edited:

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Anyone have room in their camp? Sites are booking fast and the few that are available at Camp Edison are very far from HQ. :(
We booked overflow spots! We have locked down ample space in the 200s area. Shoot an email to events@overlandbound.com and we will work to get you confirmed in a spot! (You can pay once you arrive to camp. :smiley:)

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Heads up to Attendees: The Shaver Lake Triathalon is happening the same weekend as Rally and has impacted the site availability.

We have reserved a block of campsites in advance to ensure anyone wanting to stay at Camp Edison is able to! Please message events@overlandbound.com so we can coordinate your lodging in advance of the weekend!

The high level takeaway here is... we got you covered! :)

Reactions: Mademan925

MysticZT4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Bay Area, CA
Member #

I might be able to make this. Not sure if my front regear will be ready to go on a run, might have to wait for break in.

@llouie246

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Francisco Bay Area
First Name
LouAnne
Last Name
Laflamme
Member #

I’m bummed i didn’t get a notification when this was posted. Too short a notice for me and work is super busy so can’t take any extra time off. I loved my first time last year and the new friends and connections made, so y’all enjoy this year!!!

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
@Corrie I think there is something wrong with the Rally’s Sierras site/domain. The link to the full terms and conditions is now some sort of spam site. Not sure if it’s only me, but wanted to post just in case.

Reactions: Corrie