Overland Bound Rally Sierras 2019 + New 2-Day Off-Road//Overland Training Event

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

@llouie246

Rank I

Traveler I

San Francisco Bay Area
First Name
LouAnne
Last Name
Laflamme
Member #

@Corrie I think there is something wrong with the Rally’s Sierras site/domain. The link to the full terms and conditions is now some sort of spam site. Not sure if it’s only me, but wanted to post just in case.
I got an email about your reply and following that link is the only way I've been able to access the website on my computer today.

Reactions: r2fasani

JimBill

Rank IV

Contributor III

Tres Pinos, CA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

@Corrie I think there is something wrong with the Rally’s Sierras site/domain. The link to the full terms and conditions is now some sort of spam site. Not sure if it’s only me, but wanted to post just in case.
Phone app works for the forums, but since this morning the OB web site goes right to spam. I too was wondering if its just me.

Corrie

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Advocate I

Dublin, CA
Member #

Thanks for the heads up, @r2fasani - We've got the web team on it.

ndamico

Rank VI

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Just had my schedule free up last minute so I just signed up. Anyone have room in their campsite for me and my son and potentially daughter? We will be sleeping on top of the defender. I always bring good beer!

Corrie

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Advocate I

Dublin, CA
Member #

We've had 2 cancellations on the Off-Road//Overland Training camp! If you've been thinking about joining up or on the fence.... do it now!

I can't even being to tell you how excited we are at how the training experience is coming together. Class size is small. Lots of hands on time, and lots of instruction! (Thanks to @Kent R for helping to bring it all together!)

Shoot me a DM on here if you have any questions! :)