Rank III

Enthusiast II

Alameda, Ca
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Shaffer
Member #

I just had a team leader drop out, I need someone to take a group up Bald Easy from the back side at Tamarack. Can you do that?
If yes I need;
Full name
email address
cell #
and day you will be arriving.
Did you get some to lead? If not I could. Let me know and I can get you all my info

Reactions: itsdchz

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Got a lead but might need a tail on one team, I wont be on the forum again today so email me at Kent@overlandbound.com or make contact with me when you get to Rally. I will be off site from 1100 hrs to 1700 hrs.

Thanks for the offer

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
Traffic has been brutal on 99 today. 1.5 hour delay so far!

AlexAtWagan

Rank VI
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Fremont, CA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Hsu
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6AVD
Hey everyone, we had an awesome time this weekend with everyone! Thank you all for your support and it was great to meet and chat with so many of you. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of us via all the usual channels: wagan.com @wagantech and me personally at @AlexAtWagan

Also, reminder that the discount code still applies!!

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Another Epic weekend down in the books! Thank you to the Overland Bound crew, especially @Corrie @Michael @Kent R @Narbob , Amanda (and the rest of the team) for a well planned, PERFECT weekend, with amazing trail runs, great food, and best of all, the most amazing people who came together for a common love of Overlanding! We will be there again next year, and look forward to other GTG's! Thank you! Awesome Raffle, and extras from Wagan tech (@AlexAtWagan and team) and Overland Pros (@ndamico ). Awesome Kids Compass class (Andrea), Trail Medic (@El Solis) , and Photo "Talk from @OverlandBaz ! Thank you again!

Last edited:

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
Three of us from the Central Valley group went up to Bald Mountain again on Sunday and got to see what we missed on Saturday. Amazing place. Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so memorable!

20190929_151434.jpg

20190929_184904.jpg

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
Three of us from the Central Valley group went up to Bald Mountain again on Sunday and got to see what we missed on Saturday. Amazing place. Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so memorable!

View attachment 119795

View attachment 119797
Shoot! I would have totally gone back up with you all. We’ll have to do it again sometime!