South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
Received my emblem today, nice day after Christmas surprise. Will probably have to wait until spring to attach it to my truck as winter has set in pretty hard now. Looking forward to getting out and doing some snow wheeling with the fresh two feet we just got. Had a camping trip planned over Christmas break but cancelled that with the storm they were predicting, didn't want to get stranded in middle of 6000 acres and no way to get out. But soon.....very soon.

Attachments

Trap

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Seymour, IN, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Morrison
Member #

Received my emblem today, nice day after Christmas surprise. Will probably have to wait until spring to attach it to my truck as winter has set in pretty hard now. Looking forward to getting out and doing some snow wheeling with the fresh two feet we just got. Had a camping trip planned over Christmas break but cancelled that with the storm th
ey were predicting, didn't want to get stranded in middle of 6000 acres and no way to get out. But soon.....very soon.
How long did it take to get your badge? I am over sitting like a kid in a candy store with with no money. Lol

Reactions: RonaldHoward1313

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
How long did it take to get your badge? I am over sitting like a kid in a candy store with with no money. Lol
Took two weeks-ish. I was the same way waiting for it to show. It may be taking longer now due to the holidays mail is backed up big time.

Reactions: Trap

eProtocol

Rank V

Influencer II

Austin, Texas, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Overland Bound Membership: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! We offer four different membership packages.

Membership Includes:
  • Member Map: Access to a world wide network of overlanders. Contact members on the map individually or by region!
  • Rally Point: Access to Overland Rally Point Trip Planner. Create and share your own overland events and broadcast to our member network!
  • Member Event Calendar: See member events worldwide, and create your own by adding any forum thread to the calendar!
  • Member Forums: Private forums to OB Members for exchange of personal information, plans, and other details.
  • More to come!
Overland Bound Membership + Emblem: By purchasing membership with an emblem, you get a unique engraved emblem with your member number, that is yours forever and all time.

Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime.
  • 2-3/8″ Diameter Solid metal emblem with permanent adhesive back, Numbered and registered to its owner in our records.
  • Signed certificate of authenticity with number.
  • A Member banner on your forum profile showing how awesome you are, and what you stand for!
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015 [Posted here for posterity, and the record. There is no longer a reservation list. That was for number 1 - 500. Thank you all for the continued support!
==========================================================================
Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael
Just ordered mine and can't wait to put it on!

Reactions: T. Stanley
Status
Not open for further replies.