Rank II

Contributor III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Terrel
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Wow! I finally joined after so long! So excited. However, I ordered the wrong size shirt by accident. I ordered an xs instead of xl. I am good with my badge #16376. Can't wait to place it on my rig. Loving what I am seeing here. Thank you

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Well, the day has come. My emblem is here. After reading posts and commenting on threads in the forum, it was obvious to me where to put my emblem. On the back of my Jeep so that it will always remind me that the OB community will have my six.

Attachments

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
Just received my emblem, along with the shirt, patch and flag I ordered. Quality materials, and exquisite packaging. You can see they take pride in what they do.
I am so happy this organization exists, and am proud to finally be a member of it.

Attachments

RAMXPLR

Rank V

Explorer I

Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Lochow
Member #

Well, the day has come. My emblem is here. After reading posts and commenting on threads in the forum, it was obvious to me where to put my emblem. On the back of my Jeep so that it will always remind me that the OB community will have my six.
I’m new to this too and couldn’t agree more!
However, I put mine on the sides of my truck. I got your six if you’ve got my 9 and 3!?

Attachments

Sinocai

Rank IV

Member III

London, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Iaconis
Member #

Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Overland Bound Membership: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! We offer four different membership packages.

Membership Includes:
  • Member Map: Access to a world wide network of overlanders. Contact members on the map individually or by region!
  • Rally Point: Access to Overland Rally Point Trip Planner. Create and share your own overland events and broadcast to our member network!
  • Member Event Calendar: See member events worldwide, and create your own by adding any forum thread to the calendar!
  • Member Forums: Private forums to OB Members for exchange of personal information, plans, and other details.
  • More to come!
Overland Bound Membership + Emblem: By purchasing membership with an emblem, you get a unique engraved emblem with your member number, that is yours forever and all time.

Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime.
  • 2-3/8″ Diameter Solid metal emblem with permanent adhesive back, Numbered and registered to its owner in our records.
  • Signed certificate of authenticity with number.
  • A Member banner on your forum profile showing how awesome you are, and what you stand for!
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015 [Posted here for posterity, and the record. There is no longer a reservation list. That was for number 1 - 500. Thank you all for the continued support!
==========================================================================
Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael

Hi Michael,

The wife and I have been watching the videos for some time and I dove in and got a membership.

Just saw this thread talking about numbers.

I am a police officer and my badge number is 12466. I'm wondering is that is available for me as a OB member number. The number I got now is 27351 so I'm guessing there's someone with that number(12466) but if not...or if they ...perhaps haven't been a member for a while. lol wondering if I could snag that number?

Would be cool to get the member badge with my badge # as my member number.

Cheers from Canada

Grant

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Just got my members package in the mail and the emblems are amazing!!! I can’t wait to get them installed on the truck. Still undecided of exactly where to put them.

Attachments

Reactions: Desert Runner

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Just got my members package in the mail and the emblems are amazing!!! I can’t wait to get them installed on the truck. Still undecided of exactly where to put them.
That can become the million $$$ question. Some vehicles lend themselves to easy placement, other's.......not so much:dizzy: Jeeps seem to be universally conducive to fender placement. Others either on the rear hatch or next to a license plate. Me, I chose above my OEM door badging (truck). It is not one of those things that can just be slapped on! I plan to do my regional 'WEST' sticker on the back window when it arrives.

Attachments

Reactions: Nivar3

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

That can become the million $$$ question. Some vehicles lend themselves to easy placement, other's.......not so much:dizzy: Jeeps seem to be universally conducive to fender placement. Others either on the rear hatch or next to a license plate. Me, I chose above my OEM door badging (truck). It is not one of those things that can just be slapped on! I plan to do my regional 'WEST' sticker on the back window when it arrives.
Thanks for the input. I’ve browsed this thread and definitely not sure yet. We’ll see...I’ll post it when they’re on.

Reactions: Desert Runner

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Thanks for the input. I’ve browsed this thread and definitely not sure yet. We’ll see...I’ll post it when they’re on.
Already branded the iPad though...

Attachments

8BitChris

Rank I

Contributor I

Ames, Iowa, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Worrick
Member #

Got my badge in a few days ago, and the weather is finally decent enough for a quick wash and badge installation. Question is...where do I put it?

Rig is an FJ Cruiser - any tips? I have a few spots in mind...

Rodtheviking

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Got my badge in a few days ago, and the weather is finally decent enough for a quick wash and badge installation. Question is...where do I put it?

Rear right just above the Cruiser lettering.

Reactions: FJ Montana

FJ Montana

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Livingston, MT, USA
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Newell
Member #

Rear right just above the Cruiser lettering.
I ended up ordering two so I can put both by the front wheel Wells. My OCD needs to have balance on either side.

savrip

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Got mine in the mail yesterday after a long time stuck at the PO. I was relieved to see it was silver so it matches the existing badges. A lot of what i was seeing photos of was bronze. That might go well with the Gold Editions of the 90s though.

PXL_20201226_214224778.PORTRAIT.jpg

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto
Status
Not open for further replies.