Not open for further replies.

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

View attachment 36829
The times when you could completely rely on USPS are long gone......but here it is, finally. Excited to stick these on the rig. Happy overlanding my friends.
ooo - I like the grey or is that green shirt. Darn I should of got that one instead of the black, oh well maybe I can get approved to buy another one from the wife.

Welcome to the crew.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
View attachment 37044 Showed up today, packaging blew me away.. this is really nice. I may have to gift a membership to my brother. Still mulling over placement ideas.
With all these new members getting badges in the 7k range, I don't feel like such newby.... OB is growing so fast. It's great seeing all the new badges.

Reactions: Thelgord and Sparky

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Love the fact that so many have not just found OB but that they decided to throw down and slap the emblem on...
Its getting to the point that I find myself looking at rigs on the highway to see if they might have an emblem. Meetup coming soon in my area...can't wait to see their rigs and exchange ideas.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Its getting to the point that I find myself looking at rigs on the highway to see if they might have an emblem. Meetup coming soon in my area...can't wait to see their rigs and exchange ideas.
That's why I can't wait to get the cards so I can drop an invite on someone and get them looking our way and grow the members in my area....

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
That's why I can't wait to get the cards so I can drop an invite on someone and get them looking our way and grow the members in my area....
Cards should be here soon...I have seen a few rigs I could have left cards on. I was talking with a guy at the gas station that had an earlier XJ than mine and he asked if I had a card and had to tell he that they were on the way but told him the web address.

Status
Not open for further replies.