Not open for further replies.

Alex Valenzuela

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Shafter Ca
Member #

Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Members: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is your forever and all time.

Benefits include:
  • 2-3/8″ Dia. Solid metal
  • Permanent adhesive back
  • Each numbered and registered to its owner
  • Signed certificate of authenticity included
  • A special Member banner on your forum profile
  • A special badge in the forums that identifies you as a "Supporter" for six months
  • Private access to the "Overland Bound Member" for life
  • Private access to the "Overland Bound Supporter" Forum for six months
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015
==========================================================================

Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael
Dude this is EPIC! I love the pictures!

m

Reactions: Mark Bouliane

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

Ok, So I just placed the order, I think.

I used the "Apple Pay" button and authenticated, but the emblem/membership still appears in my cart. Did I actually pay for it? Or do I still need to check out? Kind of weird that I would authorize the transaction via Apple Pay it is still sitting in my cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.