Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

For some of us, it's just in our blood to keep moving, to keep exploring. New faces, new places, anywhere our rigs will take us. Join to become part of a strong community of overlanders. It doesn't matter what you drive or where you're going, just keep moving. Outfit & Explore. Proud to be member #ob5315 #overlandbound

Summit at Pikes Peak, Colorado | 9-10-17

OB Emblem - Summit at Pikes Peak, CO - September 9-10-17.jpg

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

For some of us, it's just in our blood to keep moving, to keep exploring. New faces, new places, anywhere our rigs will take us. Join to become part of a strong community of overlanders. It doesn't matter what you drive or where you're going, just keep moving. Outfit & Explore. Proud to be member #ob5315 #overlandbound

View attachment 34276
Love your YouTube channel!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

View attachment 34276
Hi Jake
I have to say you are really inspiring me to get out as much as I can and explore. I am unable to go on the epic journeys you are on but I am having fun exploring the beauty in my local area. Jade was my original inspiration for my jeep. I wish you Annie and Jade many happy adventures.

Reactions: Venture out

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Quick question: if I only have the cash to get a single emblem now, can I get a second later on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app
I saw in the store where you could buy replacement emblems...so yes you can buy additional emblems later with your OB# on them.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.