Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
The 2nd meetup in Elk Grove will take place next Thursday (21 Nov). If you want food, you can order it by calling Steve's Pizza, or using an app called Slice. We will be discussing comms this month.

Reactions: RoarinRow

ParksIT

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
usrey
Member #

New guy here just getting into Overlanding. Definitely interested in coming out to meet up. is this open to all?

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
New guy here just getting into Overlanding. Definitely interested in coming out to meet up. is this open to all?
Now is a great time to check us out. The meetup just formed, as part of this months meeting (on 21 Nov) we will also be discussing some trips/routes we will want to take.

Reactions: ParksIT

ParksIT

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
usrey
Member #

Now is a great time to check us out. The meetup just formed, as part of this months meeting (on 21 Nov) we will also be discussing some trips/routes we will want to take.
Had a good time at the meet up! Definitely looking forward to future ones!

Reactions: RoarinRow

DiggersDue

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Lambdin
Member #

I just joined the community and I live in Elk Grove. I know i missed the February meeting is this a monthly thing or was it a one time thing I missed?

Reactions: Offroadtails

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
@White_Knuckle_Samurai @DiggersDue
This is an ongoing meetup. We started the meetup in October 2019 and have had a monthly meeting every month since. March 2020's meetup will be cooking themed. One of our members is giving a presentation.

April 2020's meeting will be a rig walk around; I will have my Hiker Trailer, and others will have their rigs, and hopefully their trailers. We will have dinner first then head outside to explore any rig that shows up.

If you have any questions before coming to the meetup, send me a message on the forums.

DiggersDue

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Lambdin
Member #

@White_Knuckle_Samurai @DiggersDue
This is an ongoing meetup. We started the meetup in October 2019 and have had a monthly meeting every month since. March 2020's meetup will be cooking themed. One of our members is giving a presentation.

April 2020's meeting will be a rig walk around; I will have my Hiker Trailer, and others will have their rigs, and hopefully their trailers. We will have dinner first then head outside to explore any rig that shows up.

If you have any questions before coming to the meetup, send me a message on the forums.
I look forward to meeting you I'm excited to be a part of a community for the last several months I've just been out exploring on my own.

Thank you

Reactions: Offroadtails

Dirty_Hands & Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello! New to the community, interested in the meet up. Can't make March but April I'll be there! Is the meet up always at Steve's Pizza off of HWY 99? Thanks!