Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

As last year was a good prelude or first time to have a great meet up with OB members, and the year before with Marco and David, now it seems to start to be a tradition.

So therefor, here it is. The first real Annual Meet up for Overland Bound members at the biggest Expo for Overlanding in the World.

View Rally Point

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello,

I will arrive there on the monday before the Meet Up. Just to make sure we will have a good spot for our Meet Up.
If someone like to come earlier and help out, he or she is very welcome.

Reactions: MazeVX

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Valentin,

That would be great. Just be there, and due that we can cover a nice amount of space. I dont do red/white tape, and make an area, but if we have some people who will be early we can cover a area like 30x30 meters. That should be good enough. Actually, it doesnt matter were the majority is located, as long as we have a bunch of people in one spot that will do as a meeting point all the time.

Reactions: MazeVX

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

Robert, how far is it from the camp area to the exhibition area? I understand there will be a shuttle, but am considering if bringing a bike would be more flexible?
Hi yes there lots of buses up and down evey few minutes, it's about 5 miles away and up hill.

Reactions: Dessmo

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I will try to hold the fort as long as possible. But do understand, that Iam going on the monday for a reason.
It will be crowded from wednessday afternoon on.
I will do my best to do. But the more people will help me, the better spot we can keep.