Overland Bound at Bad Kissingen Annual Meet up - 06/20/2019

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500
Supporter

Advocate I

As last year was a good prelude or first time to have a great meet up with OB members, and the year before with Marco and David, now it seems to start to be a tradition.

So therefor, here it is. The first real Annual Meet up for Overland Bound members at the biggest Expo for Overlanding in the World.

View Rally Point

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500
Supporter

Advocate I

Hello Valentin,

That would be great. Just be there, and due that we can cover a nice amount of space. I dont do red/white tape, and make an area, but if we have some people who will be early we can cover a area like 30x30 meters. That should be good enough. Actually, it doesnt matter were the majority is located, as long as we have a bunch of people in one spot that will do as a meeting point all the time.

Reactions: MazeVX

landyandy4x4

Rank I

Contributor II

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

Robert, how far is it from the camp area to the exhibition area? I understand there will be a shuttle, but am considering if bringing a bike would be more flexible?
Hi yes there lots of buses up and down evey few minutes, it's about 5 miles away and up hill.

Reactions: Dessmo