QCNR

Rank 0

Traveler I

Stavanger
First Name
Q
Last Name
R
Good videos, thankyou for making them. i do like those Toyota 4runners, but they are not available here in Norway.
What engine do they have? Diesel or Petrol?

Reactions: SwellRunner

Kyle Indiana

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lafayette, Indiana
Member #

I think it would be cool to kinda compare what you are using to what I have and see if I'm going in the right direction with video making. I've moved past the videos of straight GoPro mounted to the dash but just haven't really got comfortable with the story telling aspect.

SwellRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miramar Beach
Member #

I think it would be cool to kinda compare what you are using to what I have and see if I'm going in the right direction with video making. I've moved past the videos of straight GoPro mounted to the dash but just haven't really got comfortable with the story telling aspect.
Ahhh. Well that’s the hard part!! And frankly the part I’m just now beginning (like really just beginning) to understand!

I just changed from canon 80d to Panasonic gh5 - haven’t used the gh5 on a trip yet, still figuring it out!

With story telling, just tell the story of what you’re doing! Just get used to talking on camera, that was the weirdest part for me in the beginning. Then you have to get used to people looking at you weird when you do. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Kyle Indiana

LostInSocal

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Hills, CA, US
Member #

Haha. I hadn’t thought about that, didn’t figure that many people would be interested!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I would be interested for sure. I really like the dynamic and flow of your videos. I don't plan on buying any new equipment so I'll rely on a couple of GoPros I already own, but the software side is a total black box to me.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks! great entertainment

Kyle Indiana

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lafayette, Indiana
Member #

Just watched your video "I'm ending the vlog."
Hope your move goes well and after you guys get settled you start making videos of the awesome trails out there and family overlanding.

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

Watched every one of your vlogs, binge watching on some days, from beginning to end. Your story-telling and production style is very engaging, and I'll be taking a page from your book for our channel as well. Nice work, good luck with the move, and I'll be looking forward to future uploads!