• HTML tutorial

SwellRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miramar Beach
Member #

Hi everyone!

New member here and just wanted to introduce myself and share our family's overlanding vlog.

We started the vlog with the intention of sharing our adventures as we learn about overlanding, off-roading and get involved with this very active community.

While not really new to camping, we are new to traveling in this way and have had a blast thus far learning!

Our vlog documents our adventures and holds us accountable to getting out regularly to find adventure. We've been to central Florida, the N Georgia mountains, ran some on the TransAmerican Trail, hit the Talladega National Forest, Ocala National Forest, have an upcoming trip to Moab and Overland Expo with more exciting stuff to come in the future!

We just released vlog 20 and we thank you in advance for all your support!

Jason

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Ive watch most if not all your videos! Welcome to OB! Keep up the great work! It inspires to get out and explore.

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Welcome Jason! I enjoyed your drone vlog, can't wait to watch the others.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Subscribed to vlog. Watched the drone vid and glad you reference Casey. Your vids definitely have a similar style but with your own quirks. Looking forward to more. Also hope to run into the swell runner sometime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

ChaseIt

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sacramento
Member #

Welcome Jason. My family loves your vlogs. They're very fun and entertaining. Keep them coming!

SwellRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miramar Beach
Member #

Heeey everyone!

Had a fantastic time at Overland Expo West! Got to meet Michael and see so much cool stuff!

VLOG 21 is out! Although it has nothing to do with Overland Expo West (that will be in a few weeks!

Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Steve and ChaseIt

SwellRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miramar Beach
Member #

Hey HEY fellow overlanders!

We just dropped VLOG 27! This is our drive through Colorado and into Moab and what an incredible drive it was!

And at the end of this drive, we land in MOAB! You know what that means right? Next week we'll have TRAIL TIME!

Thank you for your support!

Reactions: dj_mccomas